FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
  • caliber
    caliber
    the point is we all need to be able to get along and laugh.

I know I'm laughing

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

isnt that better than fighting lol

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Not necessarily.

• caliber
    caliber

There is your logical proof ~~~

Are we laughing yet ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So!

No evidence for God then!!

• tec
    tec

This is a thread i wrote on this about six months ago. I don't recall what happened on it, or if you posted on it or not. But I am giving the link and I am going to bump it for you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/225922/1/Evidence-for-God

Peace to you,

tammy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If god existed surely he/she/it/they would make it obvious beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Surely the very fact that religious people can't agree on things shows how incapable and stupid god must be not to be able to communicate.

.....and I'm sick of this 'you choose to go to hell because you deny god' bull sclarken. I choose nothing of the sort.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Punky, who the hell told you to go to hell?

• tec
    tec

Surely the very fact that religious people can't agree on things shows how incapable and stupid god must be not to be able to communicate.

Replace 'god' with 'religion' here, and you'd be more on the mark.

People tend to hear what they want to hear. Listening to Christ (who is the One who speaks to us) means you have to listen to the truth, about ourselves, about things we might not want to face about ourselves and the world around us. Few people wanted to hear what Christ had to say when He was here, and so they called him crazy, or having a demon, and eventually they killed him. Same with the prophets. People don't like the truth, because the truth about us is not often the truth we choose to believe about ourselves (and the world, and our responsibilities, etc).

People react the same today, as they always have to such things.

Punk, I won't tell you that you're choosing to go to hell (no such place anyway, but there is death and there is life, and our choices in life might lead to one or the other) I get as tired as you do at the people who say so. As if they know your heart and what you do. That is judging, and if we are going to judge, then we best start with ourselves.

Peace to you,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit