FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

phizzy just a joke i thought it was funny because most here have gone door to door and atheist have nothing to offer in sense of salvation.i thought it was funny more than anything. you know i love me some atheist in jwn lol

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yes, because believers think it's just HILARIOUS when their ideas are made fun of, right?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

THE TRUTH IS: GOD'S EXISTENCE DOES NOT MATTER.

Here are the facts:

1.NO ONE ON THIS PLANET CAN GIVE EMPIRICAL PROOF OF GOD.

2.God has also decided not to provide us direct evidence of his being we are left in a pickle.

3. Unless you are completely delusional, one must accept that GOD would exist or not exist independent of your belief in him/her. God is not Santa Claus, he doesn't require you to believe in him to be real or not real.

Therefore, in light of the above facts which CAN be proven. The question of God's existence is of no consequence in this life.

-CF

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: really how many times have you made comments calling god a fantasy? or other comments?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Being as I am just a bloke from a council estate (my USA cousins think 'projects'), I don't get science.

What I DO get is whether someone is there for me or not when I need help. God was strangely abscent. Such abscence goes aginst all the claims xtians have ascerted in that 'he loves you' and 'he'll make it right'. He sodding well hasn't...and I had great faith at the time.

I conclude that the god as per xtianity an islam doesn't exist.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: i think i have keep a good sense of humur when my beliefs have made fun of.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens and EP - I dunno, you pair! Behave or I'll tell the elders.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What's the point of your question, ravens?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the point is we all need to be able to get along and laugh.

• EntirelyPossible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit