FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Julia - Agreed! The sad thing for me is I know with hindsight that I've wasted 50 years of my life on a filthy, disgusting cult delusion.

It makes me feel bad every day.

• punkofnice
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I pnly wasted a few years as I wouldn't call my entire 15 years in a waste because I still went to uni and traveled etc. I feel bummed though because for all of that I'm still so far behind where I could have been. I've always been a prodigious writer and yet because of 'putting the kingdom first' I never did finish a novel, develop my abilities...til now, at 33, when I have chronic fatigue syndrome and it's all I can do to teach high school a couple of days a week to keep a rented roof over my head...ah, regrets. I know this is off topic, Punk, but I consider you a friend and know you'll understand...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks Julia. Yes. I do understand. I was raised in the cult and always wanted to use my artistic side to entertain but I wasn't allowed to. It was so frustrating. Now in my mid 50's it just feels too little too late.

I too have been writing but I am under no illusions about how it'll all fail! Fail like the rest of my bladdy life has failed! BUGGER!

When I really needed god he stuck 2 fingers up at me and ceased to exist.

I have found that my life is just the same whether I pray or not.......no different. That right there is my evidence that god is just a construct of man, a delusion. That's why there are many different concepts of god/s. Even within one faith there are divergent ideologies that disagree.

God is not dead.................it was never alive!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Any input from the newbies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit