FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I think the tricky part about refuting the fine tuning argument is IF an actual universe could come to be if the values were different.

the tricky part is in tricking people into thinking they have to refute it. it is incumbent upon the people making that assertion to prove it.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    the tricky part is in tricking people into thinking they have to refute it. it is incumbent upon the people making that assertion to prove it.

Same goes those stating that an universe can come to be with different values than ours has.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Same goes those stating that an universe can come to be with different values than ours has.

Who stated that as a fact? That's a huge question in science right now.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Who stated that as a fact? That's a huge question in science right now.

I don't think anyone stated that as a fact, didn't mean to imply it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Interesting paper PSac - I think I will need to read it a couple more times to get my head round the Maths.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Interesting paper PSac - I think I will need to read it a couple more times to get my head round the Maths.

Tell me about it !

One thing I must admit that I do love, finding soemthing that I don't KNOW and have to THINK about to understand.

The challenge, you know.

• unstopableravens
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - LOL. Cartoon. I like it.

Cantleave - Mountains DON'T have roots?? Cor, blimey...science IS cool!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah i thought it was perfect for most on this site! lol

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The cartoon is funny, but it subtly suggests Atheists have no ideas, nothing to offer, which is far from true.

The difference between non-Theists and Theist/Believers is quite often that we non-believers do not proseletyse in the real sense, yes we defend the rationality of our position, but we don't care if believers carry on believing.

Believers often want us to come over to Camp Delusion and join them in their condition.

All we non-believers ask is that believers join us in trying to make the World a better place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit