A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Wow, I am so glad I waited before listing all the evidence for either way. You will all be amazed that there is a reason I saw 2 possibilities and both equally as powerful and I just had faith somehow the spirit of truth would reveal which is which. I am in shock. As soon as I am able I will tell as much as I am allowed. Those of you who have become athiests and agnostic, prepare to have full faith restored, actually everybody. What is about to happen is INCREDIBLE!!! I can't wait! I just so much hope I am not forbidden to share it. I don't feel that will happen. Every single thing that has stumbled anybody in the bible, every single that that hasn't made sense, all of those doubts are going to be gone and every contradiction is about to make full sense. The TRUTH really flows from cover to cover. Everyone have a great day!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

When I do post this all, do not even trust what I am saying........OKAY I won't ......

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

I hope this isn't like the overfunded hype trailers for movies that turn out to be huge disasters.

I will want a refund on my popcorn.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I hate it when people claim to have special knowledge.

Oz

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No offence but I read the original post and have no idea what this is about.

Would you mind being specific so I know what you are trying to say?

Thanks Paul

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Poor old OBVES probably started out like this, before his OCD for counting numbers kicked in; and he completely lost the plot. Sad to see you going the same way, EoM.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm not posting anything else for awhile. The big answer I had been looking for and where for year everything had been leading me to came yesterday. The full real truth of the bible cover to finish. But it means I have to reread the full bible cover to finish as well. I also still have no idea why I've been allowed to learn this. Jesus said that he wanted to say much more, but his disciples would be unable to 'contain it'. Contain it meaning keep silent about it. He would send the spirit of truth which would reveal all things. The truth of everything, setting matters straight, back to ancient times, that time has come, and the truth of it is so strong and undisputable it will spread like wildfire. Once one person sees it they will tell every person they know, and so on and so on. You'll see all the hundreds of religious sects go down because all the contradictions and such WERE there for a reason and the truth ties every part together so they are gone. Again I don't know why I have been allowed. But I am learning a lot, every waking moment that's all I am doing and putting the whole truth together and once I know what I am to do I will do it.

Take care.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Jesus said that he wanted to say much more, but his disciples would be unable to 'contain it'.

Is this kinda like when Rose looked into the heart of the TARDIS and trying to contain it all was going to kill her so the Doctor absorbed the TARDIS energy back into himself, knowing it will kill his physical body so he regenerated into a new body and no one recognized him?

Actually, now that I think about it, the Doctor does travel through space and time, doesn't age, is infinitely wise, has a faithful band of followers and only sometimes responds to requests for help and even then, you have to know the secret sauce to save him.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I also still have no idea why I've been allowed to learn this"

Whiffs of JcCanon about

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I am taking a quick break...

Entirelypossible - all of the events which have transpired after Jesus death, from the destruction of Jerusalem, to shortly after the true teachings, the great apostacy, the nations trampling Jerusalem, all of these events had an appointed time, meaning there was a set amount of time for things to happen. The things Jesus WANTED to tell them but had been unable to were because if they had known then the things for the appointed time would not have happened. There was a reason for all of this. Then at another appointed time, a predestined time, it when by the means he said while he was still on Earth, that all of those things would be revealed. When you see it, you will understand. There is a lot of truly good news, especially for members of JWN, for what they have had to endure and go through. Your pain, not knowing, all has not been in vain, when I am allowed to share the good news, many of you will get healed. This good news just on my gut instinct may reconcile everyone with their families and the governing body are not only about to be humiliated, but they are going to find out that what they have done they are not getting away with easily. I know all can't possibly comprehend at this point how this can be so, and how why now or somebody like me, a sinner, an invisible person to the world, who generally has had a hard time even making friends, can say this and you would actually believe it. You won't believe it until I am allowed to share it. One reason somebody like me would be allowed to share it though, it because of those very reasons. But again I do not yet know when I will be able to share and how, but this will be one of the first places I do. And when I do, I am only a brother. I am only a servant to God. It's another thing I am worried about. HOW to do it. I want to do it anonymously because humans have a tendency to idolize. I am no different or better then anybody else. I am constantly learning more and will be sharing everything I am able to. With the tendency of humans to idolize and as we know in all the major religions how they have become leaders and living rich luxurious lives, many or some or someone may grab the information and try to show it as coming from them and then mislead many. So I probably will not be able to be anonymous anymore. So maybe I might do a youtube video or something where my face is seen, and I set the record straight right from the start, and as I continue to learn, bottom line nobody can deceive others into thinking that they are me. At the same time, when I show the truth, if they understood it they would see how dangerous and in how much trouble they would be if they tried to exalt themselves, but truly wicked people are blind. I am still learning a lot, but there is a chance I can be killed by men for this as well.

Those of you who have been disfellowshipped for apostacy, like Barbara for standing up for the children. One of the trickle down effects of this truth, is that that was foretold, the actual disfellowshipping practice and being spiritually stoned to death and God is viewing it as if being literally killed as well.

I am going back to studying more now. Take Care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit