A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Understanding #3

World Revolution has started. No need to wait for a month or two!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I would be fine to grow old and die and the world doesn't get any worse then it is now, that this is the worst and it either stays the same or improves, if that would be the case I would be content.

So, you think wasting your life as a minor-league Harold Camping is your great calling in life?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

KS - I believe in a resurrection. WHen things get bad it's going to be bad. I won't be dissappointed if things do not get worse lol.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I do not like this world either. when you awaken to the truth about the world it's not a nice place. and the true meaning of not being apart of the world comes to you.

• smiddy
    smiddy

E.O.M.

It`s World Mental Health Day today

I`d advise you get some help

smiddy

• Badfish
    Badfish

Or maybe you are God. You just don't remember because when you chose to take human form, you also chose to make yourself forget who you are. Maybe you split yourself into billions of different personalities and have been everyone who has ever lived and will be everyone who will ever be born. This is possible because since you are God, you are not confined by time but only choose to impose time on yourself with each new flesh you are born into.

The world is your playground.

Love thy neighbor as thyself, because after all... you are your neighbor.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey EOM!

May I say congratulations on your deep interest in spiritual things?

Genuine seekers will not be disappointed.

There is so much to find and discover.

A spiritual awakening can be somewhat chaotic, especially initially. This is not helped if one is surrounded by persons unable to relate.

The best map for the best route through the spiritual maze of life is the unabridged "good news". There is nothing the ruling religious clergy class (Pharisees and Sanhedrin or GB) secretly fear more. This map, which is hidden in plain sight, can be found by marking all occurrences of the word "gospel" or phrase "good news" in the Bible.

I really enjoy "transpersonal psychology", and Psychiatrist Stanislav Grof's work, and this quote from him: " It is possible to undergo a profound crisis involving non-ordinary experiences and to perceive it as pathological or psychiatric when in fact it may be more accurately and beneficially defined as a spiritual emergency."

BTW few Psychiatrists can be described as progressive. (Google: "delusions in psychiatry", "conscience of psychiatry").

I pray for positive outcomes in your life and in the lives of those you love.

Best wishes on the journey.

Fernando

South East Queensland, Australia

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Edgar Cayce has been reincarnated!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Fernando -

Thank you very much!

I will definitely look at what you said, I'll actually do it today.

You are very much correct on genuine seekers not being dissappointed. I really went out on a line about 5 years ago and it was on and off on and off, I finally got 100% confirmation a week ago. Also I might add....in the scriptures some things are just not meant to be known until a certain time. I hope other's who gave up may just consider all I have been saying and give it another try.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to compare notes and see how it goes.

• perfect1
    perfect1

I like your hair EOM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit