A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • Chariklo
    Chariklo

Dr Who? I've been an avid fan since the very first episode.

William Hartnell was much more mysterious and enigmatic than any other Doctor, but my very favourite Doctor of all time was Patrick Troughton. Everyone forgets him, and they didn't even save all of his episodes, but he was fantastic, a powerful and mysterious clown. He was the one who first encountered The Master. They see, to have forgotten The Master, but he, or mention of him, came back in a couple of episodes a few years ago, under maybe Christopher Ecclestone, or possibly David Tennant. One time when they were either on Gallifrae or another planet, can't remember all the details.

Matt Smith is possibly the best Doctor in recent years, and has hints of Patrick Troughton about him. I hope he sticks around for a few more series.

• Badfish
    Badfish

So did the big shift ever happen?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well my big shift was that I started working from home more.

• suavojr
    suavojr

And I got a new job as well!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

And I got a new job as well!!

suavojr, congrats!

• Badfish
    Badfish

So... just thought I'd bump this again since it's been over a year... has the big shift happened yet?

• DJS
    DJS

Thanks Badfish for bringing this back up. I better understand EOM now and wil try to avoid responding to any of his posts. I've only been on the forum since April of last year, so this knowledge helps me. This OP presented by him borders on irrational hysteria and arrogance (that he has knowledge no one else possesses). Now I know why he doesn't read or think about the facts. They get in the way. His current OP about ethics is a perfect example. He listened to one freaking thing that supported his beliefs and feelings and won't leave it alone even after being presented facts, data and evidence. Geeesssh!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

It will happen soon... not long now...

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You may laugh, but I think EOM was on to something. Consider these events of 2013.

A man saw the image of Christ in his dogs but.

Women in China wore stockings that look like hairy legs to deter unwanted male attention.

A hamster came back from the dead after being by buried in the back yard.

Miley Cyrus singlehandedly took over the world by sticking her tongue out, twerking and licking a sledgehammer.

These are just a few of the events that prove that something major happened in 2013.

Major shift indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit