A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

And to everybody insulting me, calling me crazy, etc, I forgive you. You do not need to apologize after I release it. I understand why you would think that and would myself be saying the same thing. So you don't have to apologize after I share it. I forgive you.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM said this 2 hours ago:

I'm not posting anything else for awhile.

1.5 hours later, EOM said this:

I am taking a quick break...

Mmmm, kay. It's not like you're saying anything that can be taken seriously, anyway...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Somebody needs to take his meds...

demonic chihuahua with meds

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" So you don't have to apologize after I share it."

Lmfreakingao! Oh wow...

• shamus100
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'm now wondering what the % of ex JWs who have a meltdown like this is and end up like OBVES and Larsinger58... I'm thinking I had the figure way too low now.

Stick with the facts, it may be a whole lot duller than claiming to be special, but people wont look at you like youz bat shit crazy.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi EndofMysteries

I hope you're ok? You've been doing a lot of studying for days now. Are you remembering to get enough sleep? And something to eat? It's easy to forget when you're engrossed in study. You especially need sleep because you can get confused if you do not give your brain a rest and let it re-boot. REM sleep is vital so don't forget to get to bed.

Take care

Xanthippe

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Your reality tunnel need widening as does mine. As mankind keep broadening keep making his reality tunnel is getting bigger and bigger by measurement accurring all the time though out his nervous sytem not just the 5 senses but much more in the unconscious parts of ourselves.

I see the shift in consciousnes something big that is about to happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVC0FcSRxL8

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm fine everyone. Here is a little something I'll share to maybe have a little more hope in what I say.

Look up Genesis chapter 1 in this hebrew interlinear.

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

Meditate on what it is saying, in the direct hebrew to english words. Also notice when it says he and she. and what is being said that is good.

Not that the whole thing is good, but WHAT is good, and what words are linked up.

If you really meditate on it, you will see that in the first day, he created Good and Evil. And you would NOT have been able to ever learn that in any of your english bibles because the translators didn't have holy spirit and what they 'thought' it was saying had them omit key parts.

I am having to check many things and noticed that earlier and that's a safe thing to share. So all those who don't believe because all of it is mixed up, no it had truth, you just didn't see it.

Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit