A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caedes
    Caedes

The chances of EOM revisiting this thread and admitting s/he was wrong? pretty slim

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I should start my own half ass, vague, wishy washy, bullcrap prophecy for 2014.....

• DJS
    DJS

I'm just thankful for this re-post; otherwise I would have been responding to the narcissist's opines.

• Django_Unchained
    Django_Unchained

well, they discovered an account of noah's ark written what? centuries before moses?

i'm sure that changed some views of god...

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I can't imagine it being anymore embarrassing than being in the same business the governing body is in of false prophecy, and getting called out on it a year later.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Ah well. This forum is stacked full of old threads like this- its a natural consequence of what we were taught that many of us continue to believe there will be an 'end' or a revelation of some sort in our lifetime. Its a complete mindfreak to think of the universe continuing on for billions of years, and the only significant thing that will happen to us is what we ourselves accomplish in our own lifetime... but there it is.

• Badfish
    Badfish

Sorry, just had to keep my promise from back in 2012 that I would bump it in the future so we could get an update on the big shift :)

BTW - I will try to do the same for any similar threads in the future from other people so we can get updates on theirs as well. One of these days we will find out who the true prophet is ;)

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

This Will Change Everything - http://www.ctmu.org

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A rose kook by any other name . . .

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I had a big shift yesterday...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest