A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not sure what your sum up meant. I mean, you said you were going to provide the basics of your either/or proposition. Can you do that?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Ziddina - combined with the marks on all governments, money, on medication, on religion, and many other things. The back of the dollar bill, imagine the pyramid being religion, government, etc, the bottom are all the ones in the world, and find they all link up to one source. That type of thing combined with the above what I posted.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I saw the red comet...the dragons are returning! I'm sure Zid can confirm these findings.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Eom said: " If anybody understand that on a basic level, then maybe you understand what's going on with me now."

I think you need to read Finkelsteins post on page one very carefully again: the JWs fed you a line that breaks the minds of some people, and I fear for your emotional and mental health. Your logic is very disjointed, and largely consists of a series on non-sequiturs and loosely-connected thoughts.

Seriously, you should seek help, if you aren't already under a medical professionals care.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't have anything else to say about it right now. I'm actually a little relieved that nobody seems to understand it. In a month or 2 I'll go in detail when I'm hoping to have final answers. Even then nobody may understand then either. It took 8 years of various study and research and as my understanding on things was refined going back more. Might be too hard for the mind to process, I don't know. I'll explain in great detail in a month or 2.

• Badfish
    Badfish

My JW grandmother who was a JW for like 80 years used to say "do you think Jehovah is tricking us?" as she got into her older years soon before she passed away.

Your two understandings seem to be that either:

1. Satan is actually the one true God

2. The god of the Old Testament was actually Satan pretending the be the one true God.

To your question - no. If the God of the Old Testament was the Satan in the New Testament, then prophecies about the Christ in the Old Testament would not have been fulfilled, such as the scroll of Isaiah that Jesus read and then stated "today, this prophecy has been fulfilled." The New Testament writers would not have quoted the Old Testament if it were about Satan pretending to be God. Also, if the God of the Old Testament was actually Satan, then the Jews would be the sons of Satan, and Hitler would actually be a good man for bringing the Holocaust.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

lol I don't think I'm jesus or anyone special. The bible says that many will go to and fro in the last days and true knowledge will become abundant. Jesus said he would send the spirit of truth to reveal all. He said if you prayed the father would freely give holy spirit. If I learned anything, it was only for believing and trying I guess. Been on and off for 7 years so.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I already have a basement full of these. Maybe I'd better get more buckets of Tribulation Chow.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

badfish - what did Stephen say before he was stoned? Who did Jesus say was the father of the pharisees? Why did he stop them from stoning the lady when it had been commanded? What were satan's santuaries if you read about him in Ezekiel? How could Satan offer Jesus anything after what God told Nebachenezzar when he took credit for making babylon great? Why did God forbid idols but tell the israelites to build 'copper serpent' and look upon it's eyes for healing? there is a lot more as well. Why in Isiah did God tell the Israelites he did NOT command for sacrifice and their sabbaths and everything were destestable to him? Why in Jeremiah do the isrealites say they will continue to sacrifice to the queen of hte heavens because when they stop, all bad things happen to them. There is a lot of contradictions even within the old testament scriptures. Could be part of the time it's the true one and part of the time the adversary tricking them?

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I saw the red comet...the dragons are returning! I'm sure Zid can confirm these findings. " Too Tired 2 Care

Damm straight!!

Here's more evidence...

fire dragon

As you can see from the below photo, the dragons were actually responsible for many of the forest fires that Colorado suffered from, this summer

forest fire dragon

And I think I saw this bugger in my back yard, a week ago...

scary fire dragon

At least I don't have to burn my leaves, this year...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit