A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't want to deceive anyone and i have to clarify a few things so I'm sorry this is going to be a lot more vague then you want. Infact if you do not already realize or also feel something is about to happen as in the title, then move along, it will be a month or 2 before I update this. It's not my intention to annoy anybody, I am too uncomfortable to post any details because it's too new and I need to verify things, and I am also feeling responsible to give a subtle warning, that it might be something somebody needs to see.

But anyway.....it's going to completely change how everyone views God, the bible, religions, etc. There will be 2 versions opposite of eachother.

The scary thing about it....both versions are also in the bible. And furthermore, the scariest part, is that at some point when this realization is understood, a lot of crazy things will start to happen.

I hate being vague like this, but it's excitment and fear and I know too little since just becoming aware of it to post details yet. I would be responsible if I was wrong and hasty and it's too powerful of a message, both are, and the wrong one will deceive many. I'll just post what it's related to, and it's 2 Thess 2:1-12. It also matches the disgusting thing causing desolation, etc.

I am also going to say, this TRUTH is going to be harder then TTATT. Many will probably mental block. Unsure on bible prophecy in this regards how many actually understand and such, again it's new so I need a few months before I go in details. I just feel I should warn, and also since it seems many would realize around the same time as well. I just hope if it's all true, there is time before things get real crazy.

I'll bump this in the future and explain it all when I am satisfied of having all the facts. It's crazy, I do NOT believe in dates and the whole 2012 thing is wrong, it's just weird what this applies to would be happening now. I forgot but was there supposedly an 'age of enlightenment' about to start? I don't believe in any of that stuff. Sorry again, I felt I should put this because based on what I know others may be going through the same thing. I'll detail everything as soon as I can. O and one other thing, neither me nor any other human will be able to help you. If this starts spreading and ones are claiming to be able to give you all the answers and save you, it's a trap. When I do post this all, do not even trust what I am saying. Just like all JW's should have been doing, making sure of all things and such. If you have a faith in the true creator, you'll need it more then ever. If you don't, I'm sorry.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What. Ever.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Have you been listening to that Lindsey Williams guy? This sounds like one of his "Folks, you're not gonna believe this... what I'm about to tell ya... i beg of you, folks..." tirades.

This is vague. Anything can happen in 2-3 months (war involving Iran/Israel, another major natural disaster, another terror attack...). Anything. And all you have to do is wait for it, come back on here and claim that you knew about it before it happened. As a natural skeptic, I have to ask what your motive is for starting this thread in the first place.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Marked,.... I know right?

NJY

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

EOM - I'll give you this, you're alert and can see the signs. Many cannot...

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Ohhh, I love threads like these, filled with Zoroasterian reduction to binary dualities (eg "There will be 2 versions opposite of each other"), as I cannot handle more than choosing between two items at a time, anyway....

Guess #1: is it bigger than a bread-box?

• tec
    tec

If this starts spreading and ones are claiming to be able to give you all the answers and save you, it's a trap.

Well, I don't know about traps... but if anyone says that THEY can save you, then it is a lie. Only One saves: Christ.

Peace,

tammy

• Glander
    Glander

My God, man! Don't leave us hanging. We have some personal plans in the time frame you are indicating. This is very disconcerting. Please get back to us ASAP. or PM me if you want it kept confidential.

G

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Well, I don't know about traps... but if anyone says that THEY can save you, then it is a lie. Only One saves: Christ.

But didn't Jesus himself warn that there would be those in the last days who appear as angels of light, claiming to be Jesus, and not to fall for it?

What to do? Does Jesus carry valid proof of his ID, perhaps a driver's license?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    it will be a month or 2

Yeah yeah.... end of the world, 12-21-12.

It's not a big secret. Hollywood made a movie about.

I tried to get on board with Christ, but he was all "Sorry, Arc's 1-5 are full man you'd have to have like a billion dollars and be friends with some republicans to get on one of those".

Turns out India got wind of it and built a bunch of arcs as well, although they estimate I got for them was in square cubits and my accomindations were made out of wood, so I'm not so sure....

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit