A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    PURE means PURE, unadulterated. Uncorrupted. You cannot tap-dance out of that one.

God started the ball rolling. Before that there was no evil, only purity. With the advent of time (motion) came the problem of evil.

-Sab

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Sab said:

I stated the hand analogy because we exist in a world where there can never be just the front of a hand. If the front exists the back does also. The same goes for God. With God (Order) comes Evil (Chaos) because God is good and the opposite of good is evil. Therefore evil exists and requires vanquishing.

That's just puking words on the screen, Sab... You're using the form of a logical argument, but form doesn't replace the requirement for a cogent argument. The analogy is nonsense. Why are you using a 3D analogy for God, when just below, you (rightly) realize the invalidity of that logical approach?

I wasn't giving a physcial explanation of existence so why are you holding it to physical standards?

See the irony? You committed the exact offense not one paragraph later.

Sab, you are a gobbedlygook poppycock generator; if you want to write fantasy, then good luck... But even there, you're going to have to use logic so as to create a somewhat-convincing fantasy world (eg Middle Earth in Tolkien's books is internally-consistent, with it's own language, properties, etc).

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Sab said:

God started the ball rolling. Before that there was no evil, only purity. With the advent of time (motion) came the problem of evil.

PURE fantasy, Sab, AKA conjecture. There is no scriptural basis to claim that YHWH created time. As in the Book of Mormon broadway show song goes, "You're making things up again, Arnold".

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Damn, that's quite the misinterpretation of the Torah. Not sure what to say except maybe try again from the top?

This gem coming from the laugh riot that thinks the Torah talks about genetics....

The same goes for God. With God (Order) comes Evil (Chaos) because God is good and the opposite of good is evil. Therefore evil exists and requires vanquishing.

Despite the non-sequitur you just wrote....by definition, if good and evil are two sides of the same thing, you CAN'T get rid of one without the other. The last part doesn't really follow, though, since you can't have a back without a front. Getting rid of one makes the other meaninless.

I wasn't giving a physcial explanation of existence so why are you holding it to physical standards?

Becaused you used a physical analogy.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Even if that were provable, all you did is show God is root of evil. He got it started.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I said before that this is the most ridiculous thread I have come across, but then I haven’t read those from OBVES or Larsinger58 yet, but I’ll get around to it. I love the way this absurd nonsense keeps generating more and more comments, well done EoM - and here I am adding one more.

EoM, you said on page 6, "The big answer I had been looking for and where for year everything had been leading me to came yesterday. The full real truth of the bible cover to finish … You'll see all the hundreds of religious sects go down because all the contradictions and such WERE there for a reason and the truth ties every part together so they are gone." and "Those of you who have become athiests and agnostic, prepare to have full faith restored … Every single thing that has stumbled anybody in the bible, every single that that hasn't made sense, all of those doubts are going to be gone and every contradiction is about to make full sense." Fantastic, I look forward to it. Make sure you include Reuters, all the heads of state, and all of the world’s religious leaders in your findings.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I do not like this world either. when you awaken to the truth about the world it's not a nice place. and the true meaning of not being apart of the world comes to you....EOM

I find this kind of statement more than a little concerning. It is so negative about life. So sad.

Reality check...You are alive, make the most of it. If you don't you have no one to blame but YOURSELF.

I am so grateful that my life was made possible by the evolutionary process...I am glad everday that I am able to enjoy a small segment of time on this planet we call home. This is it buddy...stop wishing your life away for something better, you may not get a second chance, don't waste this one.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Poor old OBVES probably started out like this, before his OCD for counting numbers kicked in; and he completely lost the plot. Sad to see you going the same way, EoM. ....transhuman

I hate to say it...but it does have that ring about it doesn't it.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Still, yes I'm really worried about EoM too. I am just hoping this doesn't become an abusafest. He needs kind comments and suggestions to help him get better - like yours.

Xan

• still thinking
    still thinking

I tend to agree Xanthippe....I think your suggestions of rest are good....EOM...you are working to hard trying to figure this all out. Please, see your doctor, if only to get reassurance that you are not over working yourself. I am worried about you. Tiredness and stress can make things seem so much worse than they are, and can taint how we see everything.

Have you got friends around who you can talk to about your discoveries? What do they say? have you told anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit