A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

EOM, at least four times on this thread you have either said or implied that you will say no more until you have worked it all out in two months or so. I respectfully suggest you keep to that, as in my very short time on this forum this seems about the most ridiculous thread I have encountered.

Fencing - I think your question is an extremely good one, but probably impossible to answer.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Could the date 12/21/2012 have anything to do with this big shift you feel so unclear about and need a couple of months to wait and see?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

• mind blown
    mind blown

I hate to spoil your new light , but the bible already stated Satan is God of this system of things, he was cast to the Earth, Rules the entire earth.

And yes, the WTS is part of the Babylon The Great...Satans Children........unless they COMPLETELY CLEAN UP their act.......that is if you believe in the bible...

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't believe in dates, and if something does happen because of a date, then I'll need to relook in that. If there is a truth to dates and the lie was that nothing in dates could be known.

If I relook, then it would be based on 'appointed times' I guess.

And the couple months is not when I think things will happen, just for me to gather my thoughts and do some more research. What I think may happen could start tomorrow or next year, etc. I just need time to investigate more.

okay...I just looked at that link......the spiritual transformation would be very related. Maybe add a month now for me to gather my thoughts because that is weird.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

king solomon - if what I say is true, then it could mean what one reads in the bible, the one doing those things was not the true creator. and about the bible......there is a scripture that says to keep checking the inspired utterances i think right? there are also ones that say how the scribes have written in falsehood. and jesus said you won't find life by looking in them. if falsehood got written into them, just look at the JW bible, to get to the closest have to go on original scripts in interlinear. but to sort out and know what is true, if what jesus said was true about the spirit of truth, then it could be holy spirit helps one identify what is true and not in the scriptures.

If you dug deeper into the REAL story of the Bible and studied it in context of being a historical document (as people like Leolaia have done) and not as a divine revelation, you'd know it was written by many mortal men with an agenda over a period of 1000's of years.

While it's clever, it's not THAT clever: there's many glaring discrepancies which cannot be overlooked (UNLESS you WANT to believe).

NOW, do you have to learn ancient Hebrew, Greek, Latin, etc, and be a brilliant historican like Leolaia in order to see the gaffes, translation errors, etc? No, but it helps. :)

the big mess of everything, there is no way to turn to any human to really get full understanding, even the old testament itself, there are parts where the creator said that in the last days since the shepherds and everybody are leading all astray HE would find his sheep, HE would instruct them, they would hear a voice, this is the way to walk. one thing that IS in full harmony with both sides, that during the end, getting some kind of trust and faith and personal relationship with the true one is the only way. and spiritual talk does not make sense to those who don't have it or haven't got it yet or refuse it, many scriptures talk about that. Paul in Gal 1:11 said that the good news is not something human and he didn't get it or have it taught through man. 1 John 2:27 says the anointing is what teaches you. Jesus said since he was leaving, the spirit of truth is what would come to teach. and again in the old testament in the last days God, etc, said all are lead astray who had been following man.

Just remember that the men who wrote the NT had 1,000s of years of studying, arguing , debating, analyzing, the OT, and used that knowledge to write a narrative. If you look at the NT as the ULTIMATE work of fan fiction, EVER (a sequel, if you will), then it makes sense. Works of fan fiction are common-place, and just realize that MANY such works were written, but many didn't make the final cut (canonization) hundreds of years after they were written.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

like the star wars books?

• Elephant
    Elephant

king solomn-

If you dug deeper into the REAL story of the Bible and studied it in context of being a historical document (as people like Leolaia have done) and not as a divine revelation, you'd know it was written by many mortal men with an agenda over a period of 1000's of years.

While it's clever, it's not THAT clever: there's many glaring discrepancies which cannot be overlooked (UNLESS you WANT to believe).

NOW, do you have to learn ancient Hebrew, Greek, Latin, etc, and be a brilliant historican like Leolaia in order to see the gaffes, translation errors, etc? No, but it helps. :)

solomon...err, i think you miss the point...the Bible is NOT SUPPOSED to be seen as a simple historical document, anymore than my grocery store list is supposed to be seen as a guide to world peace...

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Elephant said:

solomon...err, i think you miss the point...the Bible is NOT SUPPOSED to be seen as a simple historical document, anymore than my grocery store list is supposed to be seen as a guide to world peace...

I think YOU miss the point: a book being old doesn't automatically mean it contains great secrets or answers that lead to ends of mysteries (!)

Here's a mind-blower for you: generally speaking, NEW books contain more accurate useful information. It's why science textbooks are updated to contain new discoveries and thinking, so as to allow advancement of knowledge (and not wallowing in the mud of ancient beliefs of Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, etc).

• Elephant
    Elephant

solomon-

on the first point, ha!, yes, you got me...that was funny...

...on the second point...you are still confusing hard stone-cold science books with books on religion and philosophy...

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

EOM I am listening.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit