A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So does anybody care about this guy or what?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

http://www.scripture4all.org/ the website should work, then go to genesis 1.

You must read it in interlinear, seeing the direct hebrew word to english word translated below.

I'll explain it super detailed here.

in beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth, and the earth SHE became chaos and vacancy and darkness over faces of abyss. (notice how earth is a SHE)...and the spirit of Elohim vibrating over faces of the waters and he is saying he shall become light and he is becoming light (so the WATERS become light)....and Elohim is seeing the light is GOOD and Elohim is making a distinction between the LIGHT and the DARKNESS.(he is creating a division between good and evil, that's why he calls the light GOOD)...end day 1.......and Elohim says there shall be an atmosphere and he is separating between the waters which are under the atmosphere and between the waters which are above and he is calling the atmosphere heavens. (now since it was identified that the water was light and the light was good then water is good, and since the atmosphere is heaven, lets retype that and see what it says....) and Elohim is making the heaven and he is separating between the good which is under heaven and the good which is above. End of day 2. So in the first day, an identification of good and evil in general. In the 2nd day an identification of good and evil in both heaven and earth.

Anyway if that's too hard to understand don't worry, the real good news to share will be very easy to understand. It's nowhere complicated like that lol.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

What I've just been posting has NOTHING to do with what I'm putting together. It's merely showing a truth, and if you can see how that is the TRUE meaning, the true original intended meaning, then you can have hope I am not exaggerating. Take care.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I don't think you are exaggerating, per se....you are just seeing a whole lot in a book that isn't there and think you have discovered some awesome secret.

So, in a few months, when nothing has happened, what wil be your response?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I think it is quite an ancient idea that God created both Good and Evil. Lucifer the shining one, you know? I wish you would tell me the real good news I could do with some.

• cofty
    cofty

if that's too hard to understand don't worry,

No its not too hard to understand its just a bit vacuous.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Genesis has been heavily edited by the Jews and would hardly be recognizable to the original writer(s). OTWO

I tend to agree with you here, but doesn't that open the book up to ones who seek to restore the original texts? The scientific method cannot penetrate our past well enough to create a reliable restoration, but what if there was another method? What would that method look like? I believe that what the Christian's call the Spirit of Truth is an adequate spiritual framework capable of restoring truth otherwise lost. Isn't it feasible that the reason why there are so many charlatans out there mimicking the Spirit of Truth is because such a Spirit does exist? The demand has to be founded in something real, imo.

-Sab

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Never seen Wizard of Oz, Sab?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I think it is quite an ancient idea that God created both Good and Evil. Lucifer the shining one, you know? I wish you would tell me the real good news I could do with some.

Saying "God created evil" is a misleading statement. It's more like God creates things that have the potential to turn against good and therefore against Him. The Serpent is best described as God's opponent. Because God is good his compliment would be something that is evil. The way evil starts out is through cunning and brilliance that corrupts because of choice. Essentially existence is God playing chess with himself, but the end goal is eternity and happiness, not death and destruction. Otherwise God should have never started the ball rolling in the first place. If there is no progression then that would mean that God is evil, which is not the case, God is good.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

I believe that what the Christian's call the Spirit of Truth

aka - Making shit up and pretending it came straight from heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit