A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Violia
    Violia

don't forget to take your meds tonight & if this continues read your Pdoc your opening post . Maybe they need to change your meds. :) oh, listen to this song, Redemption song- I always worry less after I listen to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGVSTsgcCvw

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

If Obama gets re-elected, of this I have no doubt.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    If Obama gets re-elected, of this I have no doubt.

Yeah... health care changes.. totally end of the world stuff right there.

- Lime

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

a month or two is for me to write out everything and make sure I got it correct.

If you want to know more details on what may begin to happen starting at anypoint now and onwards, look out for a entirely new understanding of God, religion and the bible. There are atleast 2 new understandings opposite of eachother. You may only see one, both will be more convincing then anything you've ever seen or heard of. But they are opposite, one is true and one is a lie. Also.....based on one of those possibilites, it's foretold when that understanding was to become known, then after or during that a lot of things begin to happen.

Anyway so a month or 2 to let you know what I've learned. If anything happens before it will be the above thing mentioned. If something like WW3 or real bad earthly things happen....well I hope that stuff is far out or least a little ways out.

Both of these understandings I personally can't debunk, so I'm too afraid to tell them both, even though I think I know which one is the truth and which one is the lie, I'm going to be well certain before I say anything.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

So, in a month or two when the world continues spinning and the sun stubbornly continues to rise and fall just like it always has... when 2013 rolls around and nothing significantly changes in human society...

Will you admit you are wrong?

Or will you act like the WTBS and insist that something did happen.. just invisibly?

Don't you get it? You are going down that road - the road of being 'special' - of pretending you know something nobody else does.

That is the crazy-person road. Get help now.

- Lime

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

We've seen your kind around here plenty of times. All of them were full of you know what...

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Yeah... health care changes.. totally end of the world stuff right there.

LOL...try 16.5 trillion debt among other things.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

EndofMysteries is suffering from a form of paranoid Schizophrenia, a fear induced psychosis brought on or enhanced most likely from

constant reading of Watchtower magazines and perhaps even reading the bible.

There also seems to be evidence of grandiose delusions in his writing, which can not go unnoticed.

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder , half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders. GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent , wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural , science-fictional , or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in comparison to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD.

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder distinguished by a loss of contact with reality and the occurrence of psychotic behaviors, including hallucinations and delusions (unreal beliefs which endure even when there is contrary evidence). [22] Delusions may include the false and constant idea that the person is being followed or poisoned, or that the person’s thoughts are being broadcast for others to listen to. Delusions in schizophrenia often develop as a response to the individual attempting to explain their hallucinations. [22] Patients who experience recurrent auditory hallucinations can develop the delusion that other people are scheming against them and are dishonest when they say they do not hear the voices that the delusion person argues to hear.

Specifically, grandiose delusions are frequently found predominantly in paranoid schizophrenia , in which a person has an extremely exaggerated sense of his or her significance, personality, knowledge, or authority. For example, the person may possibly declare to own IBM and kindly offer to write a hospital staff member a check for $5 million if they would only help them escape from the hospital.Other common grandiose delusions in schizophrenia include religious delusions such as the belief that one is Jesus Christ.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

:(

- Lime

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

LOL...try 16.5 trillion debt among other things.

Wrong thread, really. But I have a few solution in mind up that alley that are fair deals.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit