cedars

transhuman68

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

All of Y'all

WTBTS

• cedars
    cedars

Rick - I can see you're out and about on the forum today. Here's an earlier post of mine that you need to see....

Answer the question Rick - who is the "jealous internet radio personality" you were warning us of? You've made two posts on this thread now, and on both you have conveniently dodged that question. Are you afraid to give us the answer? Does that not make YOU a coward?

Despite your comments, I am inclined to believe that you DO believe all faders who won't join you in picketing memorials are cowards. That much is obvious from your opening remarks on the "get out of the bleachers" thread. If you wish to retract those comments, and aim them instead at those faders who criticize you on this forum (i.e. most of us) then by all means do that. However, you are a coward yourself if you can't NAME NAMES and tell us which posters your are referring to.

So come on Rick, come clean for once. Stop dodging questions, stop hurling generic insults, and be specific in who exactly you are rebuking and why.

Cedars

• shamus100
    shamus100

Beelzebub.

• just Ron
  • koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

just Run

• just Ron
    just Ron

@koolaidman

Did you ever stop to think it may be for you.

Ron

• cedars
    cedars

Rick - you're hilarious, but you're still dodging the question.

I'll keep copying and pasting it from now until eternity until you answer it.

Here it is...

Answer the question Rick - who is the "jealous internet radio personality" you were warning us of? You've made THREE posts on this thread now, and on all of them you have conveniently dodged that question. Are you afraid to give us the answer? Does that not make YOU a coward?

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit