Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    RF: Who are these constant and unrelentless ridiculers , these uncouth ones not identifying themselves hiding behind fictitious names using profanity and cartoon graphics who have an agenda to destroy the messenger?

You be the judge!........ Could they be disgruntled Witnesses or Watchtower Operatives? "True Apostates expose The Watchtower not fellow Apostates!"

Koolaid man believes that there are "true" and "not true" ex Jehovah's Witnesses. This is Watchtower programming still showing up in Rick Fearon's brain even now. He is incredibly careful about what he says and how he says it (familiar?). Notice how he insults Outlaw (JWN's "uncouth" cartoon graphic artist) so coverty which is another trick plagiarized by his supposed "enemy." A dead giveaway that his mind is still seized is that one way he defines "true apostasy" is by showing partiality to anyone claimimg to be an "apostate." This is group thinking which is another symptom of mind control.

Be warned people, koolaid-man never actually stopped drinking. Use your heads and stay away from his show. Mad Sweeney is a much better option.

-Sab

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I agree, Sab.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Sab..... may I remind you Mad Sweeny and I are engaged in exactly the same thing....... exposing The Watchtower Organization.

We are not competitors, we are working together in helping Witnesses see what The Watchtower is hiding behind.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well that's nice Rick . . .

You wouldn't think you were "working together" with anyone the way you hurl insults and innuendo around. It doesn't distinguish you at all, and simply puts you alongside your most vehement of critics.

Maybe you could lighten up on that.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Thank you humblehevenlyclass ..... as you can see many posting on this thread are active witnesses and discount everything I say.

lol

• sabastious
    sabastious
    We are not competitors, we are working together in helping Witnesses see what The Watchtower is hiding behind.

For every person you enlighten you confuse another by validating the Watchtower's apostate sterotypes. Every story that comes through your medium is immediately subject to more scrutiny than normal. This was unfortunately the case with Steven Unthank. Mad Sweeney understands that the apostate stereotype is extremely harmful to the cause in general. He takes action to avoid that stigma whereas you use it as some sort of war paint.

-Sab

• cedars
    cedars

Rick, I don't know why I bother to ask you these obvious questions, because I know you'll just ignore me anyway. You ignore anyone unless they're a supporter of yours, but what the hell - here goes...

If you and Mad Sweeney are "working together", then WHO is the "jealous internet radio personality" you warned us of??!

Cedars

• Iamallcool
  • cedars
    cedars

I can't make it drink - but I can allow the horse to make itself look cowardly and evasive for not drinking!!

Cedars

• Iamallcool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit