Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

That's a good question, Who were you referring to Koolaid-man? Who is the internet radio personality that is jealous of you?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Cedars, he will always dodge your questions, good luck getting an answer from him. I have tried the same thing long time ago. He has not even changed a bit. Rick, YOU are a coward for refusing to answer questions.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, you are never a humble person. You are too prideful.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe it's Minimus??

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(chuckles)

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

it took him 7 years to leave the witnesses? I do not know anything about it. Tell me about it if you do not mind. Thanks!

Rick was "born again" while still a witness in 1993. At this point he started taking the emblems at the memorial. He says in 1995 he realized that it wasn't the truth but remained a witness until 2002. He started fading in 2001 and stopped going to meetings in 2002 when he was cornered by the elders and disfellowshipped.

For someone accusing people of being cowards for fading out, I think it's rather hypocritical to have slowly faded out over 7 years.

Also, Rick seems to be his middle name, not his first. The internet only seems to show him adopting his middle name after his exit from the Witnesses.

If someone asks me why I remain anonymous on the internet, it's not because I'm afraid of the Watchtower, it's because it's STUPID to put so much personal information up on the net. This is just common sense.

He is also on record of using his Six screens program as a means to convert current and former witnesses to his church. That is the main reason I do not like him. Using a cult recovery forum as recruitment tool for his own religion is in bad taste, especially when his target is those who just left a cult and are vulnerable.

There is freedom of speech, then there are predatory actions.

• Iamallcool
  • freetosee
    freetosee

Paralipomenon:

If someone asks me why I remain anonymous on the internet, it's not because I'm afraid of the Watchtower, it's because it's STUPID to put so much personal information up on the net. This is just common sense.

He is also on record of using his Six screens program as a means to convert current and former witnesses to his church. That is the main reason I do not like him. Using a cult recovery forum as recruitment tool for his own religion is in bad taste, especially when his target is those who just left a cult and are vulnerable.

exactly.. well said!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

he said he was df'd in July 2005.

http://sixscreens.blogspot.com/2011/01/six-screens-of-watchtower-why.html

He says alot of thing that aren't true.

This is an audio recording of him and his wife in 2004. At the time of this recording they had been disfellowshipped for two years. It is confirmed 2002 in the tape.

http://www.mmoutreach.org/audio_jw.htm

So he was either lying in 2004, or lying in 2005.

If you want to skip the showboating of this and skip to the end, he states that he started the Six screens idea using physical signs to expose the Watchtower for being a fraud, and since the watchtower teaches them that there's "no where else to go" he is following up with the church that he and his wife run called "Upper Room Ministry". He even brags that he doesn't put up crosses since exiting witnesses may still be sensitive to idolitry.

So there you have it. The Six Screens teleconference is to expose the witnesses, but not for pure purposes. It is purely a recruitment tool for his own religion. He's essentially another e-Watchman and I have no patience for that.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was wondering why would he lie about that? We all know that Rick Fearon has a history of lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit