Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Who the hell is Rick Fearon?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think you all need a box of Kleenex to cry in.

" Oh the Gift That God Had give Us to see ourselves as Others see us"

• elderelite
    elderelite

The tradgedy is that the topic he was advertising for tonight is a really good one and deserves to be understood. The myth of brooklyn's resistance to the Nazi's should be exposed. Sadly, Rick's reputation preceds him

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Calebs Airplane - "...Rick is under the guise of LuLu4YouYou..."

Wait, what???

F**k me; I wasted a whole goddamn post trying to convince "LuLu" that Fearon was an XJW version of Alex Jones.

No wonder he took it so personal...

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

WTF have been and over this I am NOT Rick I provided the links to when I was interviewed on the Conference Call and I even offered anyone who doubts give me your phone # I will call you prove I am not Rick. I told you before RIck will come on here with his real name he wont hide cyber space like so many including myself. yet people who hide behind a fake name will smear someone elses character without having the guts to say who they are.... I choose to be anonymous but you can all call me Louis What do i ahve to do to put this BS to bed?

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

I am really getting FING tired of being called a lair because saying that I am Rick under the guise of lulu4youyou is EXACTLY what you are doing.. Good job everyone on making someone new to this site and trying desperately to seperate myself from the JWs

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

oops the rest opf the piost did not finish as i said good job on making me feel like I am welcome. you choose to sh*t oin me just because I like the six screens THANX A BUNCH

• shamus100
    shamus100

WHO KEEPS BRINGING THIS SHIT UP? >:O

• jgnat
    jgnat

I believe you are not Rick Fearon. You do appear to be a fan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit