Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Mean Mr. Mustard... OMG he DOES sound like the WT.....That's it, yes....... that's why he rubs everyone the wrong way!!!!!!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Fading and/or laying low is far from cowardice--- it is a choice. Faders realize that "coming out" as a stark-raving-mad apostate will do NOTHING to help family or friends see TTATT. Nothing. That is why they use DISCRETION in making important life choices -- because their lives and the lives of their loved ones are in the balance.

How do I personally feel about this guy? (not that it matters):

I remember coming upon his site YEARS ago and thinking to myself, "Wow, the Watchtower is right about these apostates!" I immediately threw my search engine in reverse and backed the hell outta there and never googled Jehovah anything again--- until I started researching 607.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Amazing - one of the few threads with his name in it with no comment from him! That says so much in it's own right.

• Londo111
    Londo111

It was researching 607 that helped me as well.

I was scared to death of "apostate" websites...especially the crazy and sensational ones.

• Joliette
    Joliette

He doesnt have a lot of respect for his atheist/agnostic callers. He only listens to the christian callers. Its not fair. I like his show but I think I'm gonna be tuning it out for a little while, and listening to Madsweeney's show instead.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I like peanut butter on my French Toast, thus making me a non-coward!

• undercover
    undercover

I like peanut butter on my French Toast, thus making me a non-coward!

yea, but...it was "French" bread... thus negating the bravery of peanut butter

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

LOL! Ya got me there!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm attending university at 45+ years old. Does that make me a non-coward?

• undercover
    undercover

I'm attending university at 45+ years old. Does that make me a non-coward?

Now that is super human stuff right there. A 45 year old in with a bunch of 20-22 year olds. Been to a toga party yet? Have you pledged? Panty raids? All night kegger? Hooked up with a cheeleader? I wish I went to college...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit