Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

I believe Rick went out to lunch earlier . . .

. . . and there was some sort of trouble at the restaurant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXH_12QWWg8

• cedars
    cedars

But it was only a WAFER THIN mint!!

LOL, love it.

Cedars

• sizemik
    sizemik

Take away the tash and the resemblance is uncanny.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm no fan of Rick's but it's low class to pick on someone's physical appearance.

Just sayin'.

• cedars
    cedars

Yes sorry, Broken Promises, you're quite right. Let's keep this thread on the moral high ground.

Rick, I'm ashamed to say I found that funny, and you have my sincere apologies. You're really not that fat, but do steer clear of any mints (especially wafer thin ones) just in case!

Looking forward to your answer to my question above!

Cedars

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

You are right, Broken Promises, but I would like to see someone that looks like Rick Fearon to make "Saturday Night Live" Skit on YouTube, then he might get the hint to do something about his behavior here on JWN as well as when he pickets at the Memorial. I find the Sizemik video distasteful, it is little too much.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I wonder why Rick is so against Faders when it took him over 7 years to leave the Witnesses.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it took him 7 years to leave the witnesses? I do not know anything about it. Tell me about it if you do not mind. Thanks!

• hotspur
    hotspur

So - do I understand this correctly? Anonymous faders are cowards? Are you condemning them all?

Hide anonymously in Cyberspace?
    Is that the same as hiding in a Bethel closet?

Where does this place "Johnny the Bethelite" then?

I think somebody should get their own house in order before they take a swipe at others from their assumed moral high ground. And I would like to know the answer to the question of Rick's 7 year fade. One thing I've never been able to abide is hypocrisy.

Come on Rick, it only takes the one word - "sorry"! But there is a whole heap of humble pie standing untouched on the table it seems.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

lamalcool, I have a question or 2 for you. On previous threads as well as this one, you have condemned and made unpleasant comments to Rick when he mentions going picketing. Here is the question; There is a poster here called Mouthy. She has been picketing for years, and has picketed everything from Conventions to the WTBTS Headquarters itself many times over, and has used signs, brochures and the whole shebang. Using the search function here, you will find that whenever Mouthy has actually picketed, at least 90% of posters who comment about her picketing praise her for doing it and tell her to keep up the good work. In regards to picketing only, would you condemn Mouthy and make the same types of comments with the same veracity that you do with Rick? Is it Okay for some people to picket, but not others? Also, in regards to picketing, would you feel the same way and make the same comments about picketing if Barb Anderson or Randy Watters picketed, or is it just a problem when Rick is doing it?

Remember, I am only discussing picketing in these questions. No comparisons of one person to another at all, only the aspect of picketing.

Thanks, I am curious to hear your honest answer.

For the record, I am not the type of person who would picket, but I feel if someone else decides to do it, and it helps them in their own personal recovery, more power to them, and even if I may not agree, I laud their efforts for trying. It is not my place to tell a person that they should or should not do something like picketing, and it surely is not my place to judge anyone who decides to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit