Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Hello slimboyfat - many things on this forum are a waste of time if you wish to apply your exacting criteria to each and every thread.

And I agree that the reference to a "rainbow alliance" is a nod to his homophobia - I just can't think why it's applicable to the issues raised.

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe all of this would go away if everyone here would join Cedars and myself in the vow.

No more feeding the Rick Fearon troll identity.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Can we now hear from ones that are not in the Rainbow alliance? ..... "Birds of a feather flock together"

Rainbow Alliance eh? Another covert insult now directed at cedars for asking for clearification on your insult directed at Mad Sweeney (cedars: translated Rick is saying you are a sissy for asking for an apology).

Rick, I bet you stand in front of the mirror every morning and work on your bad boy persona.

"YA! THAT'S IT! I'LL CALL THEM MEMBERS OF THE RAINBOW ALLIANCE! THAT WILL AT LEAST SLOW THEM DOWN.... MWHAHAHAHAH! STUPID OUTLAW AND HIS

AMUSING, BUT DISREPECTFUL CARTOON GRAPHICS! STUPID CEDARS AND HIS STUPID HAT! MWAHAHAH! MAD SWEENEY ASPIRES TO HAVE A SHOW A QUARTER AS SUCCESSFUL AS MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO ONE CAN CATCH ME AS LONG AS I USE WATCHTOWER SNAKE SPEACH. NO WONDER THEY HAVE BEEN GOING FOR SO LONG, THIS STUFF WORKS LIKE A CHARM!"

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    No more feeding the Rick Fearon troll identity.

If we lived in a world of such self control we'd have no need for this forum.

-Sab

• james_woods
    james_woods
    If we lived in a world of such self control we'd have no need for this forum.
    -Sab

Which was exactly why I pledged to not drive my Ferrari for a month if I broke the vow, Sab.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Which was exactly why I pledged to not drive my Ferrari for a month if I broke the vow, Sab.

I could vow to put mine back in the toy chest, but it's falls a little short of yours.

-Sab

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I also pledge not to drive James Woods' Ferrari if the dreaded Six Screens name crosses my lips again on this here forum.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Seriously, I think Fearon really should be banned for the gay bashing.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This could get nasty. The last time there was a gay-bashing related storm the whole forum nearly shut down, if I remember correctly.

• Alfred
    Alfred

James_Woods ... I agree...

Anyone who engages in any kind of gay bashing, however subtle, should be banned from this site...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit