Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

Ok . . . listen up children. My sincere apologies to all those here who were offended by the video I posted and for not taking this seriously enough.

And it appears for some reason it's my turn to be stalked by the Board Police . . .

You're pathetically predictable.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Get over yourself, Sizemik.

It IS low class to pick on ppl's appearances. If you'd had to put up with it all your life you'd understand why.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I apologise for the offensive video, picking on peolple's appearances, being low class and not being over myself.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    I apologise for the offensive video, picking on peolple's appearances, being low class and not being over myself.

Apology accepted.

• humbleheavelyclass
    humbleheavelyclass

I think Johnny the bethelite and Rick have the right to seek the truth. They help those who are victim's of the GB. I love Rick's conferences on six screens.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

One of the reasons I didn't promote the sign waving outside KH's, is what resulted outside my KH as we had a number of picketers over a year time period. Who listened? No one did. Eventually the neighbors called the police because they were causing a disturbance OUTSIDE the KH near their homes. We were inside and couldn't hear a thing.

The nieghbors congradulated us for our maturity and restraint. They, the picketers, eventually left

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you humblehevenlyclass ..... as you can see many posting on this thread are active witnesses and discount everything I say.

I welcome you to this forum and please do not let a few disgruntled Jehovah's Witnesses discourage you from posting on here.

It is sad that you have to make your first post in a thread that is so hostile.

Please ignore those using foul language and those acting immature using insulting remarks, these handful of posters are bringing reproach upon this forum and please do not let them stop you from continuing to post.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, Stop Lying! A huge majority of us are ex jws. You are a dumb ass.

YOU are the one bringing HUGE reproach upon this forum based on your lies.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, if majority of us are Jehovahs Witnesses, why are you asking us to picket with you? I am just saying to make you think.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, Humble Heavenly Class cannot spell his username, you cannot spell it either. Me thinks you are humbleheavenlyclass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit