Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love phony ass threats Manny, they're so titillating.

• N.drew
    N.drew

asses kicked. He said I was "right". He's probably lying because that is what he, I mean they do. But I said I think mankill is more than one person. He said "right". Mankelli is a group I suspect. A group of persons. I think their motive is not good. Not stupid. I would call it real spiritual warfare. They're planning something. Do I have to qualify myself? Sigh. I don't know who it is. But I think it is not one person.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

So far it`s 7 pages of getting your ass kicked..

Yeah but you should see the other guys fists... Pretty Bruised!!!!!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Charlie? Were you hoping the believers won the debate over there on the holy bucket thread? I think that picture declares us (over there on the holy bucket thread) the winners. Obviously God did not beat up that man. And it's obvious it isn't God making fun of him. You have stepped out of the realm of protocol. I tried deleting a picture. I think it can't be done. But the thread should be removed because of that.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Is this Better?????

Edit your post then I just used the Backspace button and POOF...pic is gone!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you! Yes much better. How do you change it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    They're planning something.....N.Drew

They need a better plan..Stupid isn`t a plan..

LOL!!@CB!!..

Funny pic..Foghorn beating the dogs ass..LOL!!

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetrueone- if you don't abide by my regulations and pay careful attention to the gems I am disseminating,

That cinches it, you are delusionaly nuts and off your rocker, there have been a few come here .........or ?

I'm not quite sure what your game is coming here, you spout off so much against the WTS/JWS

yet in the next post you say your about to give a public talk.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOUR THAT GOOD OF A LIAR ???

Quite frankly I think your a mischievous teenager living at your parents house, taking the piss out some

people you assumed are nothing but lowly JW apostates.

The long stream of lies you've presented so far is indicative of your disingenuous intentions.

A coward hides behind lies , a courageous man looks for and stands up for the truth .

Have fun taking the piss out of people Mankkeli one day you'll be ousted permanently I'm sure.

Well at least to your parents find out on your on the computer talking on Apostate / anti-JWs web sites.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Mankelli,

For sure you do not bring any dignity, respect or tolerance to this board, but rather the very opposite.

It is just hard for you I demonstrated your own hypocrisy. You started calling names, it wasn't me. I did not call you a son of lawlessness, did I? I did not write you are in need of some anti-depressants? As apparantly you don't like it to be told the truth in your face, you wrote: if I descend on you in similar manner you wil regret ever posting here.

Mankelli, your threats mean nothing to me. You are a coward now unless you act upon it. And a great example as elder.

Mankelli, please go ahead and make my day! Do your best to come down on me in similar manner. Show us your best!

Hoffnung

• rebel8
    rebel8

"He only gets invited if you say "Outlaw" five times in a row while looking in a mirror."

LoL, Thats damn funny Rebel.

I tried it just now, but shamus appeared instead. I guess I shouldn't eat bananas while trying to conjure Outlaw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit