Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL, you sane? Now I know you're crazy.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Balance? You're saying that most of us should stay in a cult that destroys family relationships and endangers it's own membership with it's flip flopping doctrines that most members can't even keep striaght what they believe?

You're off balance.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of us her are sane... or at least mostly sane. We do get trolls, and disagreements do happen. It's par for the course on forums, especially when they deal with controversial topics.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Burn them...burn them all at the stake!!!!!!

• N.drew
    N.drew

We all have power, a little or a lot, but we ALL do. Every person breathing has some power. Is it wise to judge how someone else uses their power? Not today. I think it is not wise TODAY for anyone to judge another. Judging will come, but world must learn how. Let us look forward to that day! And what will help that day speed up coming? I don't know, do you?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I think you may have a different definition for sanity................

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Judging will come, but world must learn how. Let us look forward to that day! And what will help that day speed up coming?

Oh my

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Judging is not a bad thing (see the book "Gift of Fear"). It's malious, slanderous, unfounded and unjust judging that's bad.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW, Cantleave and many others have lashed out on respected members of this forum who are trying to inject sme balance
    into discussions on the board. What does it reflect about your tolerance?.....Mankkeli

You claim to work at your Kingdom Hall,in the circuit,the branch office and host Apostofests..

You plagerise other peoples work.

Yesterday you posted pictures as your own,that I have already seen before..

It was another blatant rip off..

Pointing out your an idiot is not an insult..It`s an observation..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

N.drew - Please get some pills down your oesophagus

mrsjones5 - your big mouth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit