Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the Watchtower of.

I've been finding this particular thread topic humorously ironic for the original poster (Mankkeli) is a prodigious liar and

quite an obvious one at that.

Where again the organization he supports is also a prodigious group of organized liars.

There is a observational supporting and connecting hand holding there that can not be dismissed.

Take a look back folks of all of the thread topics he's started since coming here and you'll see something obvious.

His sole purpose in coming here was to take the piss out of opposers to his recognized faith.

The interesting part here is he's taken on a fake pretentious persona of an apostate to the Borg, like a secretive double agent,

but intensionaly serving just one side, his own.

JW apologists come here wearing sometimes just one face and sometimes they come here wearing two faces

as to debilitate to confuse their true intentions.

Well Mankkeli the jig is up, we've caught you by your little red tail.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Thats why a minor dog mauling story was more interesting....

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Mankkeli's character and personality reminds me much of what I remember of most typical Jehovah's Witnesses.

Lying instigated to protect and position oneself as the pure and righteous one as well lying in support of the organization as they

have been accordingly instructed to do .

Thats called spiritual warfare folks in case anyone is interested.

In doing so these people are recognized and appreciated as being in the truth, another total irony in itself.

Lying in the face of the Truth is what this organization instructs people to do and Mankkeli has shown himself as

a text book example with flying colors.

If he was giving a talk at a ministry school session and was being judged as to his Spiritual Warfare he would be given a big = G or E for excellent

• N.drew
    N.drew

On that same vein,Im looking for a great book to read.Any recommendations?Non fiction or fiction,either way.Thanks~

If you are talking to anyone and I might answer aquagirl, I recommend the book GIRLS LIKE US by Rachel Lloyd.

Should I know why most posters are ignoring me?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're not being ignored Nancy. I see you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m confident because I use KFC Deodorant..

Nothing attracts a Man like Fried Chicken!..

http://www.digiwaxx.com/EPK/nikkilynette/gallery/nikki2.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

I didn't read all the pages here but got caught up on NRFG's "works of the flesh" on page 2.

The most horney of us on this board is against "works of the flesh."

Imagine that.

I'm just laughing myself to death over the word "flesh" now.

Either it conjures the vision of a fresh kill or it reminds me of...SEX

WORK IT! WORK IT! WORK IT!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The true face of Mankkeli

Hint - look closely

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SEX?..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew

Someone use to call it "fishing for compliments". I am not fishing. MOST poster do ignore me.

I can only hypothesis http://www.ask.com/questions-about/Verb-Forms-of-Be#anc_4

Too annoying

Too scary

Too troll

Too nothing at all.

You few who have made me feel like I'm real, thanks, but most people ignore me. You want proof? Look at the thread called How often are you the last poster? Or like I say "the poster with the most". Is that why? OK It means the poster with the most lasts posts. Get it?

Too much disrespect for the English Language.

If I was you I'd vote for that one.

Please don't be fooled. I love the English language.

Too much sounding like a Jehovah's Witness Haha.

Too serious

Not serious enough

Is there a thing such as internet leprosy?

Too much making fun of nobody. Have I made anyone a target? I'm sorry.

I have over 2000 posts. How many have been discussed nicely? I don't know 5?

I'm kidding. It's more like 10. So. Do you want to fight about it being true or not? Isn't the important thing how it feels for me? Am I being overly sensitive? Mrsjones, the question's not for you. Black women are too tough in a good way to understand weak whiteness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit