Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I was wondering where you were. How sweet of your hubby to kidnap you for the day. I hope you had a good time.

• N.drew
    N.drew

((((((mrsjones)))))))

Bouquet of Flowers

• steve2
    steve2

There's an adolescent quality about Mankkeli - as if he is a teenager/late adolescent trying to sound "grown up". The internet is a rabbit warren for great pretenders.

• yesidid
    yesidid

There's an adolescent quality about Mankkeli - as if he is a teenager/late adolescent trying to sound "grown up". The internet is a rabbit warren for great pretenders.

I've been thinking the same thing:

Somewhere between thirteen and sixteen.................perhaps seventeen.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Had a great time, dear Miz Josie (peace, chile!). Out to breakfast, then to visit the kids/grandkids, then to see "Immortals" (lots of blood - LOTS!... among other things... but like it well enough; hubby LOVED it, of course!)... then took puppies to park for a bit of a run... then picked up some KFC (grilled, of course!) and "fixin's" (waves to dear OUTLAW - peace, luv!)... then chilled at home (when I checked back in here).

Hubby is BIG on the weekends being "his"... and he loves to go out, so... lovely day, all totalled, yes!

Peace!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit