Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Outlaw wrote,

OUTLAW - Man of LAWLESSNESS, It seems you are hunting me these days. Any feud?.....Mankkeli

You started This Thread with My Name in your OP..

Now your the one being hunted?..

Very nice reply Outlaw. Mankkeli can't seem to remember if he's coming or going, can he?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"He only gets invited if you say "Outlaw" five times in a row while looking in a mirror. "

LoL, Thats damn funny Rebel.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Agreed! Nice writing Makeli!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Another thread that should be in Jokes and Humour . . .

If lurkers are seeking for help and contemplating on leaving the organisation, the lifes of those who are already out must be dignifying, sound and free of hullaballoo. This would be very very appealling and enough convincing evidence that apostates are not mentally diseased, neither are they bitter nor excruciative bastards as mentioned by the canivore of insecti-dogmas(WT writing committee). . . . mankelli

That really cracks me up . . . "free of hullabaloo" rather than "bitter excruciative bastards" . . . . hahaha . . . fantastic.

There's a false dichotomy hiding in there somewhere too BTW . . . underneath that brown chocolate layer . . . is that chocolate?

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Hello Mankelli

In your Opening post you stated (balding is mine):

… What does it reflect about your tolerance?, does it show you respect other people’s view and you can accomodate dissenting opinions?. The same accusation you levied on the watchtower for smashing you out of their brainwashing centres(Kingdom hall), is what you may be indicted of if care is not taken. Would you feel comfortable doing thesame to other members here?. Please think twice.

Henceforth, I will appreciate it if everyone on this board coordinate his or herself in a dignifying manner, a manner worth of emulating and a manner worth of reference.

Take care.

Mankkeli (Cyber Doctor)

If this was all meant sincere, we might expect you, Mankelli to live up to your own standard. Let us see how that works out in your following posts on the same thread in 24 hours:

Page 1 – 5 th post you wrote: mrsjones5 - Take it easy

Page 1 – 10th post you wrote: mrsjones5 - I'm only injecting sanity

(as if we are not sane, and need your therapeutic advice)

Page 1 – 20th post you wrote:

N.drew - Please get some pills down your oesophagus

mrsjones5 - your big mouth

(lost your temper, resorting to calling names? funny you say of others they have a big mouth - see below)

Page 2 – 2nd post you wrote :OUTLAW - Stop being a son of lawlessness

(oh, calling names - tolerance, dignity and respect is sliding fast)

Page 2 - 9 th post: Now I believe, apostacy comes with a prize

(we are not apostates, according to the bible)

Page 3 - 6 th post : NewChapter - Please open a new chapter in your mental chaplain and stop behaving like a new chap without a spiritual championship swagger.

(respect, tolerance & dignity completely gone by now)

Page 4 - 12 th post : ScenicViewer - Thats just my style, I'm filled with big words, no need to be jealous.

(right you are, you have a big mouth - and you accuse other people of that, just a few hours ago, you are acting hypocrite)

Page 4 - 20 th post : OUTLAW - Man of LAWLESSNESS, It seems you are hunting me these days. Any feud?

(the name calling has not stopped)

Page 5 - 4 th post : ziddina- Of what benefit is it to use expressions like "BS" on this board while expecting lurkers to take you serious or think you have left the organisation for good reasons.

(you have just been calling names to everybody on this board the last 24 hours and you rant about the abbreviation BS?)

Page 5 - 8 th post : thetrueone - To balance discussions on board and inject sanity where appropriate. I have received tens of PMs in few weeks for this magnanimous activity, a lot of lurkers have commended my effort as I have prevented them from making rash decisions.

(You have made this claim in the past, however you have never presented any evidence of that. Please back it up with some screenshots of these PMs, because they don't hold water otherwise. By the way, by nature most lurkers are usually not registered and cannot send you PM's)

Conclusion: I am afraid you need a good look in the mirror, my friend. It us not us who lack respect and dignity, it is yourselves. The hypocrisy and lies are lying in layers on your computer screen, you claim to promote one thing, and you do the entire opposite in the next few hours . If there is one thing I hate about persons in the society, then it is this constant searching for prominence of young elders, it is soooooo disgusting. You are a handbook example. Step down from your ivory tower, because You have hurted and are hurting other people, and you don't even realize it. You are the examplar product of the society's school system: stupid and ignorant, a head full of useless bagage, with an ego as high as the Eiffel tower, with the social skills of a dinosaur. You are unable to realize that we actually are trying to bring you back to reason, apparantly to no avail.

Yours truely

Hoffnung

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm NOT going to read this whole post but DO NOT PICK ON OUTLAW AND CANTLEAVE !!!! we love our own here!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hoffnung, maybe we should go easy on it. It doesn't know any better. It belongs to a cult that:

Can say anything it wants about other religions, but when it is attacked, it's persecution.

Holds other religions and their adherents to much higher standards than they hold themselves or their own. For instance, BABLYLON THE GREAT is just full of fornicators, which is proof that they don't have God's blessing. But in the KH, which is also full of fornicators, it's just human weakness. Look at all the second and third marriages playing out at the hall. SOMEBODY has been committing adultery to free up all those fornicators for remarriage.

JW's bristle when they are called a cult or any other name, but apostates are mentally diseased.

Dishonesty is rampant in Babylon, but in the org, it is Theocratic Warfare.

Kings of the earth have committed fornication with Babylon the Great, and have touched the disgusting thing, but WT can have membership in the UN and somehow not be guilty of the same.

JW's stress religious tolerance when it comes to them, and people should be free to choose and change their religion. They should not have to choose between family and religion. However when it comes to them, they won't even speak to anyone that changes religons.

So I'm afraid that Mank is not capable of anything but being a lying, self-righteous, name-calling hypocrite. Afterall, it has god's favor and the rest of us are gonna die.

NC

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good one New Chapter ..... exact and right on

Its been awhile since I've been around these insidious asshole types, you've completely refreshed my memory.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Hoffnung - Please take it easy, don't cough through your nose, why should you resort to name calling and derogatory expressions, if I descend on you in similar manner you wil regret ever posting here. Have your read your own post and meditate over all the names you have called me just in two lines?, all because I was trying to lay a fundation for sagacity and perspicacity. ahahah, I sincerely have sympathy for you, you really need to visit the clinic.

thetrueone- if you dont abide by my regulations and pay careful attention to the gems I am disseminating, you will not enjoy your time here. I am currently preparing for the public talk tomorow, so I wouldnt be checking back here, but if you keep on reducing the credibility of my inputs, you wont find it easy either.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    thetrueone- if you dont abide by my regulations and pay careful attention to the gems I am disseminating, you will not enjoy your time here. I am currently preparing for the public talk tomorow, so I wouldnt be checking back here, but if you keep on reducing the credibility of my inputs, you wont find it easy either......Mankkeli

There is no Credibility to Reduce..You don`t have any Credibility..

So far it`s 7 pages of getting your ass kicked..

..................... ;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit