Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Please don’t be guilty of the Sins you have indicted the WT of commiting

Something is common to all on this discussion board, we are quick at castigating the watchtower. Although, I understand your reasons for doing so, but I will warn you not to be guilt of the same offense the WT had committed. From time-to-time, we scrutinize every WT study article, we dissect their proclaimed “spiritual meat ” with a view to extracting rotten and despicable expressions, we then go on to analyze these expressions so as to find a suitable ground to strangle the corporation and hold it accountable for an offense.

Of course, our motives may be pure, we may be wholeheartedly interested in exposing the absurdity and the preposterousity of this enigmatic organization. This is good as it may help others to identify the deviousness, the deceit and how spurious the organization really is. But as you do this, ask yourself, am I not guilty of similar offense?.

If you have the audacity to accuse the organization of dishonesty, hiding and adumbrating her history, ask yourself this question, am I an honest person my self?. If I have the got to accuse the WT of falsifying her image, what does my own everyday life reflect about how I present myself to other people. Please think about it. Look inward and ask who am I?.

Some have falsely accused other members on this board as being trolls,monsters and many more, the likes of OUTLAW, Cantleave and many others have lashed out on respected members of this forum who are trying to inject sme balance into discussions on the board. What does it reflect about your tolerance?, does it show you respect other people’s view and you can accomodate dissenting opinions?. The same accusation you levied on the watchtower for smashing you out of their brainwashing centres(Kingdom hall), is what you may be indicted of if care is not taken. Would you feel comfortable doing thesame to other members here?. Please think twice.

If lurkers are seeking for help and contemplating on leaving the organisation, the lifes of those who are already out must be dignifying, sound and free of hullaballoo. This would be very very appealling and enough convincing evidence that apostates are not mentally diseased, neither are they bitter nor excruciative bastards as mentioned by the canivore of insecti-dogmas(WT writing committee).

Henceforth, I will appreciate it if everyone on this board coordinate his or herself in a dignifying manner, a manner worth of emulating and a manner worth of reference.

Take care.

Mankkeli (Cyber Doctor)

• N.drew
    N.drew

Can we still make jokes? I think I am addicted to how funny most posters are. You know, even when they are not funny, they are funny. But not all the time. It's such a fine line.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

N.drew - Of course, but play the game with some dignity.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Manny, you have no power here and are yet again talking out of your arse. What a freaking joke you are.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

mrsjones5 - Take it easy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You assume wrong Manny? Your knickers seem to be more in a twist than mine.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Is that Rob Kardashian?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think he is being reasonable. Like the Evil Empire won't stop calling non-borgs not saved, you won't stop calling Mankkeli troll. Mrsjones5, power is a good thing. Please don't call it a bad thing. "(Mankkeli) has no power here" you say. How do you know that? It is a public forum. Many people read and follow it. Do you not let Mankkeli evolve? Why not, mrsjones5?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The nose seems familiar Beks

Oh you're here for power? That's funny and I'm not surprised.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

mrsjones5 - I'm only injecting sanity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit