Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Assuming Mankkeli will leave this thread being that he exposed himself a little too much but nevertheless

here's some useful infromation.......

Intellectual dishonesty

Intellectual dishonesty is dishonesty in performing intellectual activities like thought or communication. Examples are:

• the advocacy of a position which the advocate knows or believes to be false or misleading
    • the advocacy of a position which the advocate does not know to be true, and has not performed rigorous due diligence to ensure the truthfulness of the position
    • the conscious omission of aspects of the truth known or believed to be relevant in the particular context.

Rhetoric is used to advance an agenda or to reinforce one's deeply held beliefs in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence . [1] [dead link] If a person is aware of the evidence and agrees with the conclusion it portends, yet advocates a contradictory view, they commit intellectual dishonesty. If the person is unaware of the evidence, their position is ignorance , even if in agreement with the scientific conclusion. If the person is knowingly aware that there may be additional evidence but purposefully fails to check, and then acts as though the position is confirmed, this is also intellectual dishonesty.

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

@Mankeli...I am looking for someone to direct my course...please.

• NewChapter
  • charlie brown jr.
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

What, mankkini's self promotion failing again LOL

crazy bastard

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Well done NewChapter

• rebel8
    rebel8

Manny if you didn't want Outlaw here you shouldn't have invited him by saying his name.

Oh come on mrs. jones.

He only gets invited if you say "Outlaw" five times in a row while looking in a mirror.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, thanks trueone. It looks like I've found a new toy.

NC

• maksym
    maksym

Jumped to the bottom of this thread as it went on for nearly six pages.

Mankelli,

There is a fundamental problem with how you phrased your opening post. The Watchtower Corporation is a non-tax paying entity in legal status in the country that it resides. It cannot be held accountable as a person but only in tax status.

In contrast a true living breathing person can be made to be held accountable for sins or good deeds. A person is accountable to God. A corporation is not. The people running the corporation are held accountable.

So you see you really can't compare a person to a corporation. I can't be compared to Apple or Texaco. I can't be compared to Toyota or Jim's lawn service down the road.

We can thwart, complain, wrangle, make justice happen to a corporation, but the standard of a corporation is not in any way compared to the stardards set forth for individuals.

The Watchtower Society is not a human. It does not exist except on paper. It breathes not. It lives not. It's illusive. Let it go.

Take care of yourself

Peace to you

Maksym

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Mankkeli said,

ScenicViewer - Thats just my style, I'm filled with big words, no need to be jealous.

You are so funny Mank. That's right, we are so full of jealousy over you!

Actually I think you want it to be your style, but you are missing your goal by a long shot. You come off as being pretentious and full of yourself; that's your real style, isn't it?

I honestly don't think you see yourself the way other people see you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit