Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL!

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Do you realy want to be known as Mankkeli the Liar ?.... [thetrueone]

Too late!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ha ha ha...funny thread...looks like he has proved that out of the borg people actually care about each other...even people they don't know that well...good job Mankkeli

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOL again at Rebel8!!!!

Dang... I wish I'd thought of that!!!

• amicus
    amicus

I think you are all lost. I remember a few of you...how did this forum (aside from my occasional idiocy) ever come to this?

I rarely visit here...imagine how this appears to an outsider...your silly banterings support those who claim we are all emotional nut cases.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I's so hard to know if someone is kidding or not?????!!!!! Arha kidding?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I don't know this "Amicus" poster...

The best way to tell where he's "coming from", is to look at his earlier threads and posts...

Which is where I'm off to...

Zid

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I rarely visit here...imagine how this appears to an outsider...your silly banterings support those who claim we are all emotional nut cases.

Who claims we are all emotional nutcases? Should I care what they think? Really?

I'm more wary of sanctimonious, self-righteous twits . . . they drop in on you when you least expect it.

It still amazes me that certain ones feel threats and sanctimonious finger-wagging actually means something on a Forum LOL.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

Mankelli if you are a real person which I think you are can i make a suggestion?

My suggestion is to take a look at another poster's experiences on this board because you remind me of him. His name is hillary_step. He was also accused of being a troll, of being an agent of the WTS, of being arrogant etc. He became very angry with posters here but somehow his anger and revilement of posters together with the unrelenting pressure he received from the board gave birth (over time) to a pearl of great beauty. Those who were on the receivng end of his wit, anger and sarcasm will disagree about the pearl aspect .

I have spent hours reading his story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit