Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mankkeli's presence here is only 3 months in so I hope he sticks around and intellectually matures.

No, no Trueone, that would make it like the savages it seeks to enlighten and save. I hope Manker brought us some pretty plastic beads. Once we see the error of our ways, we will give it all our land. Firewater anyone? shhh, don't tell Manker. It frowns on firewater.

NC

• NewChapter
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    thetruone - I've been arround longer than you could have thought. I'm not pro-JW neither am I advocating any course,
    I'm only straightning people's path and directing their course appropriately.....Mankkeli

OUTLAW - I'm hanging out everywhere, While being active here, I'm equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation,
    in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by me.
    This may be difficult for you and million others to fathom but that is exactly how the perfectly act of love is demonstrated.
    Maintainng proper balance in life is what many have lost out and that is what I completely represent. Learn from it.....Makkeli

Cronic Liar..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I'm only straightning people's path and directing their course appropriately...."

I am astonished at the utter arrogance of this ignorant pup...

What makes "Makkitup" think that he has any special insight? And to attempt to correct others - many of whom have seen far, far more of life than "Makkitup" has...

Zid

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, his arrogance is mind blowing.

• NewChapter
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

JW troll. I do agree that sometimes things are not balanced. JWs can post here. Let us go on to JW.org. This is not a JW forum. We are an tent of dissidents. Audacity conveys legitimacy. Some group is correct and it is audacious to differ. No, it is not audacious to differ. It would be audacious for active JWs to differ at JW.org.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetruone - I've been around longer than you could have thought. I'm not pro-JW neither am I advocating any course, I'm only straightening people's path and directing their course appropriately.

Really by your picture you look like a 20 something kid.

By your statement that your not supporting the JW organization is telling a true tale of which we here know well about and that is

termed as spiritual warfare ( calculable and underlining lying ) for the sake of the organization.

Having a peak back at all of your threads that you started since coming here is quite honestly revealing who you are and what are

your direct intentions in coming here.

If you think your so diligently cunning by vicariously lying toward your true intentions, such as the ones that Outlaw just pointed out

your more stupefying and corrupting your public image of yourself than previously thought.

Lies get pulled apart and revealed quite quickly here.

Do you realy want to be known as Mankkeli the Liar ?

• moshe
    moshe

JWs have no shame about lying nor are they easily persuaded to be totally honest about about their real inside feelings (doubts, unhappiness,control issues, etc) about being a JW. When dealing with thick skulled and deceptive people like that, being nice to them is taken as a sign of weakness on your part. Any negative points/comments about the WT religion a nice person makes to a JW is quickly forgotten. We have some members who have no qualms about taking on even a pack of 30 JWs on the street-

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/201945/1/I-destroyed-30-jws-today-in-field-service

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

No Ziddinia, was not referring to you ! ! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit