Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• AGuest
    AGuest

I'm only straightning people's path and directing their course appropriately.

Yet, no glory to God/Christ... Okay, sure...

SA, who dun gwine 'n did it agin (axadint'ly opinned tha 'do - cuz ah fo'got, agin, whut hit wuz all about - DANG t'all to hek!)... but jus' reely don' unnerstand why, 'zackly, IS 'dis heah tred, a'tall... leavin'... agin'. 'Fo reel, 'do. 'Fo sho', dis tym. 'Kay... 'fo shizzy, 'dis tym. 'Din agin... mebbe not... ya'll ain't 'da boss 'o me nowayz enywayz...

Edited to add: A silly post calls for an equally, if not more, silly response...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi Shelby *waves*. Good morning dear one.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Hi Shelby,

You are awesome. As always.

Hoffnung

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Mankelli if you are a real person which I think you are can i make a suggestion?
    My suggestion is to take a look at another poster's experiences on this board because you remind me of him. His name is hillary_step.

Mankkeli reminds you of hillary_step?..

I know hillary_step both on this board and in person..

He`s intelligent,educated,well spoken and he doesn`t lie..

Mankkeli displays none of those qualitys..

.........................;-)...OUTLAW

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

MS Jones,I loved that book! I read it and a few weeks later got attacked by a Dalmation,but,because I had read the book,I was kind of ready for it.well,as ready as you can be for a retarded slobbering dog to clamp his teeth on your face!Great book!!!!Everyone shoudl read it,especially women! We DO have to judge,and we have to make judgements daily!!Thats just the price of freedom and being able to make our own decisions...Im not sure why the poster starte dthis post,I lost interest after the 4th line of yadayadayada but I scrolled thru,and saw your post.You have always had good stuff to say,hope I get to meet you some day...

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

On that same vein,Im looking for a great book to read.Any recommendations?Non fiction or fiction,either way.Thanks~

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you but what happened with the dog?

• N.drew
    N.drew

If you are talking to anyone and I might answer aquagirl, I recommend the book GIRLS LIKE US by Rachel Lloyd.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Well,the woman whose dog it was,finally squeezed her arse out of her beach chair an dgrabbed him,and said he'd NEVER done anything like that,etc,I asked if his rabies shots were utd.Then I went to the hospital and police.This was the 3rd offense in a month with this dog and his woman.Florida panhandle rednecks.As far as I know,nothing happened to her.The shots were utd,but I was so freaked out,that I moved back to New England the next week.It was a winter rental thing...Ive heard many evil dalmation stories since,but I dont know if they are sympathy stories or if Dalmations really are inbred and sketchy.Ill never forget its foul breath tho,uggg.Didnt even feel the bites,but its breath,,,,shiver...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

(((((aquagirl))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit