Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetrueone - To balance discussions on board and inject sanity where appropriate. I have received tens of PMs in few weeks for this magnanimous activity, a lot of lurkers have commended my effort as I have prevented them from making rash decisions.

Like making the rash decision to leave this decisively corrupt and dangerous religious cult.

How can you support sanity when your own self delusions and ideologies are built around insanity and ignorance by a corrupt religious

publishing house. ?

Accepting the truth is the first step to creating and establishing your own state of personal integrity in a balanced and wholesome way.

I think its ironic and somewhat funny when devout JWS come here to decimate the accusations that apostates say

about the JW organization and its inherent doctrines, to only further reveal just how erroneously corrupt and wrong they really are.

In doing so they shoot themselves in the foot and the organization that they so solemnly support.

All openly and revealing for the public to see and witness no less.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - Man of LAWLESSNESS, It seems you are hunting me these days. Any feud?.....Mankkeli

You started This Thread with My Name in your OP..

Now your the one being hunted?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Manny paying the victim card, what a macaroon.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

To balance discussions on board and inject sanity where appropriate

O my. You shoulder a heavy responsiblity. How did this forum ever exist without you? I guess you travelled where the need was great. A great shining missionary in this territory of darkness. Will you teach us English? Will you teach us to read? How about teaching us to gather local materials and build apostate halls? Are you getting an allowance for your sacrifices? This must be very hard on you.

NC

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Thank you Mankiieeliie

you are this Forums Savior....

let us show you our deep Respect by bowing to you!!!!!

• irondork
    irondork

mankkeli, you have a PM.

• bohm
    bohm

he is a savior and a victim of persecution! He has the truth over the immoral crowd, but we will not listen! He is provocative, but when people lash out at him they are being unfair and he rebut them. He is not understood by us, but a few select deciples send him plenty of PMs and look at him for guidance!

And soon, when he spew enough bullshit, he will go away -- only to return a bit later in a new incarnation.

I wonder if it is really all unintentional, or if he has a jesus jr. thing going on.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

irondork, check your PM

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its easy to see the typical characterization and personality of common indoctrinated JWS and that is judgmentalism in

vein of self righteous sanctimonious vindication.

Mankkeli's presence here is only 3 months in so I hope he sticks around and intellectually matures.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

thetruone - I've been arround longer than you could have thought. I'm not pro-JW neither am I advocating any course, I'm only straightning people's path and directing their course appropriately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit