Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew

Apostates? NOPE. Escapees! YES!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Henceforth, I will appreciate it if everyone on this board coordinate his or herself in a dignifying manner, a manner worth of emulating and a manner worth of reference

LOL, Manker seeks to hijack the entire forum and make new rules. After our nap, can we have a cookie?

Now I believe, apostacy comes with a prize

It does indeed. I love prizes. We have hit the jackpot.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Freedom, that's the prize.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

What the Hell is Guilt DUDE??????

By the way....

Jehovah would not approve of your Avatar....

just saying

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    the likes of OUTLAW, Cantleave and many others have lashed out on respected members of this forum

Define "respected". If you're referring to yourself, no offense, but you haven't really earned it.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Manelli you are more then one person, aren't you?

One word about apostizing . The people leaving are not apostizing from their baptismal dedication by their leaving. They are leaving an APOSTATE organization. Daniel 4:30 does this sound familiar? "that I myself have built for the royal house with the strength of my might and for the dignity of my majesty?" The reason why you don't recognize it is because Nebuchadnezzer was one person who was alive at the time. The Governing Body is not one person, but many, and some of them are dead.

Every last one who left left because The Organization apostisized. The org left us. We believed we were following the One to whom salvation belongs. The Society does not own salvation. It never did and never will. Go ahead report me.

I think I understand the group that is mankelli. They still believe that the org can be an ark type thing. Good luck with that!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

charlie brown - For openning my shirt?

Keyser soze - Thats your personal opinion.

N.drew - You are right.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mankkeli/Makkitup:

"Although, I understand your reasons for doing so, but I will warn you not to be guilt of the same offense the WT had committed. ..."

Setting himself up as judge...

"If you have the audacity to accuse the organization of dishonesty, hiding and adumbrating her history, ask yourself this question, am I an honest person my self? ..."

Casting aspersions back upon the victims; CLASSIC dishonesty and controlling behavior...

"Some have falsely accused other members on this board as being trolls,monsters and many more, the likes of OUTLAW, Cantleave and many others have lashed out on respected members of this forum who are trying to inject sme balance into discussions on the board. ..."

Gee, I wonder who initiated the discord, in the first place... Perhaps a dishonest person speaking out of BOTH sides of his mouth??

"If lurkers are seeking for help and contemplating on leaving the organisation, the lifes of those who are already out must be dignifying, sound and free of hullaballoo...."

Really? By YOUR standards, perhaps; the only requirement that most seasoned members of this board would ask for, is that those who are already 'out' have come to the realization that the Watchtower Corporation is a cult, and therefore they have left [physically, or mentally, or emotionally "left"...] such a poisonous, dangerous environment...

Wherever they are at in their own personal journey after leaving, is NOT for YOU or I to judge... Judgmentality is a QUINTISSENTIAL element of cult mentality...

"Henceforth, I will appreciate it if everyone on this board coordinate his or herself in a dignifying manner, a manner worth of emulating and a manner worth of reference. ..."

So, who died and put YOU in charge?? Try following your own edicts - advice...

Zid the She-Devil

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Mankkeli I agree with you, and I think the problem on this message board is that the Lord's spirit just isn't present. As the apostle Paul implored the congregation in Philippi to, "stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!" What would be necessary for them to present themselves honorable before the Lord? Paul left no doubt what those things were as he later emphasized the need for those brothers to think about, "whatever things are of serious concern, whatever thins are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are loveable, whatever things are well spoken of, whatever virtue there is and whatever praiseworthy thing there is, continue considering these things." - Philippians 4:1, 8-9

Such things are lacking on this message board because its filled with the "works of the flesh." This message board is full of, "hatred, discord, jealosy, fits of rage, envy, factions" amongst other unbecoming traits that are typical of those who've left Jehovah. If only those on this message board would be shamed enough to submit to humility and come back to God's Chosen Organization, then they would experience peace and unity, not to mention an abundance of spiritual food. It's evident by the vitriol and contention found on this message board that posters here are starving spiritually.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown - For openning my shirt?

LMAO............. Yeah that's it hahahahahahhaahhaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit