Please don’t be guilty of committing the sins you have indicted the WatchTower of

by mankkeli 184 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

ShirleyW - What do you mean, will you show some respect and regard the doctor on board.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

ScenicViewer - Thats just my style, I'm filled with big words, no need to be jealous.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think she must be fresh out of respect, mankkeli - just like everybody else here.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Say What?????????

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    ScenicViewer - Thats just my style, I'm filled with big words

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "actually somebody who's name starts with the last letter in the alphabet take the Number 1 spot, and I have the private messages to prove it. ..." [Shirley W...]

Well, I didn't do it!!

Zid the She-Devil - who usually "acts-out" in FRONT of the cameras...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Of course, our motives may be pure, we may be wholeheartedly interested in exposing the absurdity and the preposterousity of this enigmatic organization. This is good as it may help others to identify the deviousness, the deceit and how spurious the organization really is. But as you do this, ask yourself, am I not guilty of similar offense?.

If you have the audacity to accuse the organization of dishonesty, hiding and adumbrating her history, ask yourself this question, am I an honest person my self?. If I have the got to accuse the WT of falsifying her image, what does my own everyday life reflect about how I present myself to other people. Please think about it. Look inward and ask who am I?.

Sounds to me Mankkeli is getting overtly disturbed more on the exposing aspects that are being revealed in this forum, more than anything else.

Information here is tearing down his once accumulated self arrogance and pride built up by the WTS. indoctrination process.

The expressive point of this forum as it has evolved is exposing the WTS/JWS corruption and precarious damage it can cause people.

If you take a look back at my very first posts on this forum, my first comments were circumvented around discussing the situation of JW parents

letting their new born babies die from refusing blood transfusions. This was happening right in my home town and I thought it was so disgusting and

disturbing, I came here to express my thoughts on the matter.

What Mankkeli has experienced here since posting on this forum is a lack of reverential respect. Why is that ?

Could it be his own pent up judgmentalism upon people here ?

I will say that at times threads seem to posture too much on emotions rather than respectful exchanging of knowledge and ideas.

That may unfortunately weaken the debate and possibly stumble ones trying to escape the mental slavery which the WTS.

has lured them into.

I cant help think the Mankkeli has come here purposefully to throw judgmental assertions on to people here for opposing

his god given religion, which he has framed his own self identity around.

Remember how proudly he posted up those images of the GB members, like the people here were to be totally awed and impressed.

What Mankkeli needs to realize is when you come to a forum like this you need to earn respect.

Not pretentiously demand it or enforce it on to people, like some Co or Do in the Watchtower Corporation.

• AGuest
    AGuest

SA thinks: Oooh... totally wrong thread (pun intended), this.

Softly whispers: Pardon the intrusion and peace to you all!

Backs out slowly and quietly closes door...

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Man of LAWLESSNESS, It seems you are hunting me these days. Any feud?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Keyser soze - Thats your personal opinion

What is my opinion? That you aren't a respected member of this forum? If that "opinion" is shared by all, or even the majority, it ceases to be an opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit