Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Gigolo

• shamus100
    shamus100

I predict I will fit in just fine and shut my trap, y'all. I can do that - I'll be in America and will assimilate. What I feel is secondary and opinions bring themselves out in real life with attitudes that you can't notice. I do my best to love people for who they are and understand where they are coming from.

Texas will love me because I will love Texas.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes, NVL, we will go out for drinks. There aren't any gorillas down there are there? I hate gorillas.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Texas will love me because I will love Texas.

Ohhh babydoll!!! I love it.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Speaking of wild animals.................did you hear about that horrendous happening in Ohio?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh god, is this thread going to turn into more monkey shit? Yes, I've heard about it. (guess I started it)

A friend of mine moved down there for 2 years - oil exec. He loved the Texans. Y'all.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Beks---there is an entire thread dedicated to what happened here in Ohio. It was a eulogy of sorts for the monkey.

NC

• free2beme
    free2beme

I want to make a T shirt that says ...

OCCUPY

THIS

! !

! !

\ /

\/

Women could wear it, and it would get a good laugh. It could also be worn by gay men, but backwards ... of course.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Burn I challenge you to look up Naomi Wolfs story of arrest, and tell me you somehow disagree with her.

From you that is a joke. I'll paraphrase your response to a question on a recent thread about a California city fining homeowners for peacefully assembling on their own property.

"Does this mean a person could not hold a meeting on a sidewalk?"

Apparently not if there is a special event and the sidewalk is cordoned off.

Good luck NYC!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I'm sorry, but my bigger disgust is at the normal seeming folks right here, who don't seem to give a hoot that their rights are being usurped by the mega corps every day.

Your rights are being usurped by your government.

Tea Partiers are tools. They are working for the very masters we ought to be fighting to take back our democracy.

OWS are tools. They are working for the very masters we ought to be fighting to take back our freedom.

The occupation should be in DC, not Wall Street. I have said this many times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit