Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    “the idea is to basically take over until we get response to our satisfaction or we are forcibly removed.”

Gee, more like the Tea Party than we knew.

Ohhh no, that's "until we get our way and only our way forever and ever no matter what!"

• botchtowersociety
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

Moronic.

Why does the Tea Party hate America??

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Nuclear grade.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Poorly differentiated

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

You probably believe the "Tea Party Movement" with their dilulted message, was right on key with Glenn Beck, Fox and Friends, Shaun Hannity backing them? What kind of man was Jesus, a hard core conservative, a self-made man, or a liberial?

Luke 14: 12 NLT

12 Then he turned to his host. “When you put on a luncheon or a banquet,” he said, “don’t invite your friends, brothers, relatives, and rich neighbors. For they will invite you back, and that will be your only reward. 13 Instead, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind. 14 Then at the resurrection of the righteous, God will reward you for inviting those who could not repay you.”

NLT John 2:13-16 13 It was nearly time for the Jewish Passover celebration, so Jesus went to Jerusalem. 14 In the Temple area he saw merchants selling cattle, sheep, and doves for sacrifices; he also saw dealers at tables exchanging foreign money. 15 Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers’ coins over the floor, and turned over their tables. 16 Then, going over to the people who sold doves, he told them, “Get these things out of here. Stop turning my Father’s house into a marketplace!”

Luke 12 15 Then he said, “Beware! Guard against every kind of greed. Life is not measured by how much you own.”

16 Then he told them a story: “A rich man had a fertile farm that produced fine crops. 17 He said to himself, ‘What should I do? I don’t have room for all my crops.’ 18 Then he said, ‘I know! I’ll tear down my barns and build bigger ones. Then I’ll have room enough to store all my wheat and other goods. 19 And I’ll sit back and say to myself, “My friend, you have enough stored away for years to come. Now take it easy! Eat, drink, and be merry!”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! You will die this very night. Then who will get everything you worked for?’

21 “Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.”

Jesus Rocks!

• botchtowersociety
  • DaCheech
    DaCheech

listen to more local news, and you guys will find out more about your scam artists.

BTW, california patrons: How the city of Bell doing? I just heard the scammers are suing the city for breach of contract?

• Duderino
  • Duderino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit