Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I went by a protest today. Someone was holding a sign to "stop big banks now," basically saying they agree with the government taking control of the banks and what they do. Next to this person, was a person holding a sign that said, "Make marijuana legal!" So, basically, the OCCUPY movement is in favor of government control, but only if it controls the things they want and not the things they do not want. Problem with that, if you give the government an inch, don't be shocked when they take a mile. Got to love those mixed message liberals.

• talesin
    talesin

LMAO!

yes, take whatever you want from it... you must be quite comfy in your lifestyle ... hoping YOU don't get sick/lose your job or savings/ etc... and have to eat your words.

t

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

man you are irritating.

once again you attempt to steer everyones minds into your dark little narrow view point.

and it doesn't do anything but make you look foolish.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

man you are irritating.
    once again you attempt to steer everyones minds into your dark little narrow view point.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos
    man you are irritating.

I literally laughed out loud when I read that!

• talesin
    talesin

Que?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Oh, feel sorry for the liberals! LOL. Let them eat (smoke) pot. I personally laughed my ass off, such a bunch of idiots. Have no clue what they are protesting ... just protesting. Guess they have nothing better to do, they either smoke pot or protest (or both). I love it ... guess we have a bunch of OCCUPY lovers here. They have been great entertianment, for sure.

• lingno2
    lingno2

hello, is there anny connection of the proerty selling of wtower the on-going protest. Or anyone could explain any string attached of it. thanks

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, the Watchtower is a corporation and OCCUPY is anti-corporation. So you never know, they do not have a very clear message.

• talesin
    talesin

Have no clue

Well, at least we agree on something.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit