Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I don't understand DC...are you asking if the Right would be responsible for the flyers because the Left is pro-union? I doubt it is either mainstream side, but rather the fringe from either side who is responsible.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

It is not surprising that the OWS movement would be infiltrated. But the larger point is that - the extreme ideologies are not part of OWS - and I speak as an OWS protester. This movement is not about violence in any way whatsoever. Any violence injected into it is either from police action or infiltrators.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Go to the Occupy Together website. Over and over again they talk about being and staying peaceful.

I saw a video today of a lousy infiltrator. A buddy of old James O'keefe.

• designs
    designs

Author Mayo went to one of the OWS protests and spoke with Anarchists, no threats just a exchange of ideas, one of which is- Can Capitalism get to strong for capitalism to function properly. Author Mayo, who has testified before the FCC, cited examples such and CEO of Citigroup making $185,000,000.00 bonus while his bank lost Billions, or Keycorp Bank CEO making $40,000,000.00 in bonus while his bank lost 2Billion.

Auditing of the Banks books is another issue which Fed. Gov. is lax on and Banks notoriously cook their books.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi NC...I wasn't making a judgement on the Occupy movement

Gottcha Tenyears. I think every significant movement has had to deal with this BS. It hasn't always destroyed the message, and this one is HUGE. They haven't lost credibility yet. Well of course with the right, they never had any credibility, but we expect that. But there they are, not going anywhere yet.

NC

• designs
    designs

Just remember is was the government that infiltrated the SDS in the late 60s and instigated bombing Draft Board centers.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Just in the news........... ALOT of OWS people are getting checked for VD this week.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Just in the news........... ALOT of OWS people are getting checked for VD this week.

It's the Autumn of Love!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

Looks like we found a message.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67314.html

“the idea is to basically take over until we get response to our satisfaction or we are forcibly removed.”

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

They already added to job losses: this guy that owns a coffee shop in the area lost so much business that they closed shop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit