Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Yep, pretty much. A perpetrator, brainwashed, uninformed,.........................that's about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69uayjrwHJ8

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Drew Coul,

Seems you are an agent provocateur here. I am disappointed.

• botchtowersociety
  • james_woods
    james_woods
    I've been offered 3 jobs in the last month alone - and I am not talking about lousy jobs either. Hell, I may be moving to Texas because supposedly people don't want to work down there and lack expertise. yeah, I'll do it.
    I predict you will hate Texas Y'all.

Maybe not Beks - he could move to Austin. It is kind of like our version of Berkely, California. But we have a stronger Ferrari Club here in Dallas -

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK, now back on the topic of the message:

Tea Party Message: Smaller Government, End to Deficit Spending, Reduction of National Debt.

OCCUPY Message: (would some OCCUPY supporter fill in the blanks here in a single simple line?)

Because I have no idea what the OCCUPY message actually is.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Occupy wants the government to confiscate money from:

1. wall street -

2. bankers

3. rich

and give it to the poor

• james_woods
    james_woods

But, but --- Isn't that MARXISM?

But, but --- Isn't that MARXISM?

No, James, it's modern day Robinhood! One problem for the occupy movement: Urinating and defecating in public while banging drums, holding signs and smoking pot is not going to change anything.

• talesin
    talesin

Has anyone seen the movie,,, Priscilla, Queen of the Desert? ... it's very dramatic.

I think y'all would enjoy it.

t

• talesin
    talesin

No, James, it's modern day Robinhood! One problem for the occupy movement: Urinating and defecating in public while banging drums, holding signs and smoking pot is not going to change anything.

Inflammatory, generalizing, and as Eddie Murphy would have said on SNL ...

"Can you say ... BULLSHIT?"

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit