Further proof of no real message in OCCUPY

by free2beme 229 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM YOU CONCERNING THE ANTI JEW FORCES IN THE OWS MOVEMENT. Are you denying it exists, or are you just not going to address it, or are you not outraged because you agree with it?
    This deserves no reply but very loud raspberries.
  • drewcoul
    drewcoul
    The main point is that this movement is attempting to police it's own, even though it's much larger and less organized. The TPers made no such attempt, only excuses

Beks, This is simply false. The tea partiers were vigilant in getting rid of the fringe wackos that showed up with their hateful rhetoric. You and Bizzy have yet to address the or show outrage at the racism showing up at the OWS rallies.

I would love to see you left-wingers simply demonstrate the equal amount of outrage at the racism evident at the OWS rally as you did at the alleged anti semitism at Tea party rallies.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Well beks, I would assume since you don't express outrage that you must welcome this type of activity. Sad.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

What more do you want Drew? We told you stories of people making signs to counter what these scumbags were saying. We told you of counter chants. We told you of concern that morons like this may try to hijack the movement. The outrage was expressed. What more did you want? What will convince you that this is not ok with the majority of the protestors? Should they just pack up and go home because some losers showed up to an open forum? The outrage has been expressed. The expression has been relayed here to you. Asking the same question over and over and refusing to hear the answer doesn't win the argument.

I don't remember any signs giving a counter message to the morons who showed up with their hateful signs to TP rallies. I don't remember any counter chants. I could be wrong, I am sure you will correct me.

But your argument is ridiculous. It has already been clearly stated that a few assholes have been attracted to the attention. Clear the FOX out of your ears.

NC

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Well beks, I would assume since you don't express outrage that you must welcome this type of activity. Sad.

Tool

• flipper
    flipper

Double tool . Anyone for " triple tool " ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

But, why don't you give the same lattitude for whackos showing up at tea party rallies?

It just irritates me that such a big deal was made of fringe people showing up at the tea party rallies, and the left tried to make it out like it was welcomed by the tea partiers (it wasn't).

I know it isn't the norm for a lot of the OWS movement, but it is an element. Would you agree that the fringe wackos that showed up at the tea parties were no more indicative of the movement than the wackos showing up at the OWS?

And, NC, you have posted nothing regarding this topic, all that has been posted was a cut and paste report. No one expressing their own feelings on the disgusting behavior going on.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Because I have no evidence that tea party rally attenders confronted their whackos. I am asking you to supply the evidence that they did. I didn't follow it close enough to know either way. OW protestors confront their loons and shout back at them. Did the tea party do that?

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You edited. I believe I DID post my feelings on the fringe by calling them assholes, losers, and scumbags. What more can I say? I don't want to see this movement hijacked by the lowest filth on earth. Neither do the active protestors. They have SAID so over and over. Now, did the tea party say so? I ask because I truly do not know.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Tea Party: More Signs of Racism?Tea Party: More Signs of Racism?Tea Party: More Signs of Racism?Tea Party: More Signs of Racism?

Sigh.........................and on and on and on. Now show me anyone in the movement who ostracized these people. Even Republicans in Congress when asked about the birther bull.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit