And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
  • Este
    Este

Prove I'm not......

You have no basis for discussion you have not even posted anything of intelligence here. Make my words disappear before my eyes, The Almighty GOD can do it and if you were a form of a god you could do it as well.......

There, I proved it....

Estephan

• Este
    Este

I'd like to throw out a hypothesis: Maybe Este isn't crazy. Mabe he's a faker. This is his method of trolling. He's mentally imbalanced, sure, but I don't think he's insane as we might like to credit him. If he were insane, he'd be excused by a disease he can't control. But as it stands, I don't think he has an excuse at all. I think he willingly and wittingly (using that term loosely) writes this ridiculous crap to bait people.

How could I possibly fake all that has been written and come to pass? Bring out your most intellectual person and have them form an opinion in how this is possible......

Estephan

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You have no basis for discussion you have not even posted anything of intelligence here.

Haha! My posts are much more intelligent than your's.

I have many people who will attest to my goddess-ship. How many here really believe YOU are the faithful slave?

Let's vote:

How many here believe I'm a Goddess?

How many here believe Estephan is the faithful slave?

• sir82
    sir82

I vote that:

Palmtree is a goddess

Estephan is a goober

• Este
    Este

Haha! My posts are much more intelligent than your's.

I have many people who will attest to my goddess-ship. How many here really believe YOU are the faithful slave?

Let's vote:

How many here believe I'm a Goddess?

How many here believe Estephan is the faithful slave?

Ok your goddesship...make it rain in Alamosa, Colorado where I currently reside, and make the wind stop within one hour, then I will believe you. Truly I say to you, The Almighty God will appear to you in a dream...... that is how I will prove to you I am the faithful and discreet slave.......sweet dreams.

Estephan

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Ok your goddesship...make it rain in Alamosa, Colorado where I currently reside, and make the wind stop within one hour, then I will believe you.

Sorry, darling.

Goddesses don't take orders from slaves.

• Este
    Este

Sorry, darling.

Goddesses don't take orders from slaves.

Well, without a doubt this is a funny statement......you backed down and I did not so I win......

Estephan

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    you backed down and I did not so I win......

The Goddess allows you to believe this.

• Este
    Este

The Goddess allows you to believe this.

Gee I am so special huh? I met a girl that told me, this is really not my true form I actually have wings, you see I am a fairy. I am thinking, oookkkayeeee so why is it I do not see your wings? lol. This girl smoked pot and it would change her personality so perhaps she saw her wings when she was high. Is this the case with you, so do you snort pain killers to get a feeling that you are a goddess?

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit