And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Este
    Este

Definition of DISCREET

1: having or showing discernment or good judgment in conduct and especially in speech : prudent; especially :capable of preserving prudent silence2: unpretentious, modest <the warmth and discreet elegance of a civilized home - Joseph Wechsberg>3: unobtrusive, unnoticeable <followed at a discreetdistance>

Some translations use "Steward", "Wise", whatever whatever......many of you know the slave as "Faithful and Discreet Slave". I have become wise and have seen how GOD disciplines, reveals secrets, rewards, and how He Topples Nations.......

Are you a person cheating on your spouse? A signifcant marriage will be broken by GOD shortly revealing to all who has been cheating on their spouse.....wonder who, but one thing for sure it will make the headlines.....

Estephan

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

there are those that believe in Goddesses you must be one of the stupid ones.....

I'm a goddess. You don't believe in me?

• Este
    Este

I'm a goddess. You don't believe in me?

Prove it.....

E.

• Este
    Este

Just one question......Is it not obvious that someone is predicting the future which has come to pass time and time again?

Perhaps people are just so blind that they do not realize that GOD is here.....it is written, if it is from GOD it will come to pass.

Estephan

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Este: ...show evidence that I am crazy or shut up.......

I'd like to throw out a hypothesis: Maybe Este isn't crazy. Mabe he's a faker. This is his method of trolling. He's mentally imbalanced, sure, but I don't think he's insane as we might like to credit him. If he were insane, he'd be excused by a disease he can't control. But as it stands, I don't think he has an excuse at all. I think he willingly and wittingly (using that term loosely) writes this ridiculous crap to bait people.

But, like I said, that's just a hypothesis. He could very well be certifiably looney.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Prove it.....

Prove I'm not......

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Este is probably just an asshole...

The simplest explanation is often the best...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just be thankful he hasn't posted half naked pics of himself...again.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Transhuman: Este is probably just an asshole...

Someday I'll learn to be this concise, TH. You said in six words what I tried to convey in a whole paragraph.

• cheerios
    cheerios

so mean to mrs jones :(

we love you mrs jones :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit