And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i also predict he will threaten me with his god or something of that sort.

It has been proven to me personally that anyone whom stands against me in an unrighteous manner will stumble.......

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

Bin Laden is not dead,a severe catastrophe headed our way.

i predict este will continue to post this type of coincedental soapbox propaganda.

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

i now predict that este will not accept my prediction and resulting fulfilled prophesy and will get angry that his god is now speaking through me instead. he will then post something to discredit my predictive skill.

i also predict that este will continue to try to say something bad is coming, and when something bad eventually happens, he will say he predicted it.

i predict the sun will rise tomorrow. lets see what happens. when i'm right you'll have to accept my powers.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i should have predicted that i would accidently double post.

i predict that i will single post this time.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Bin Laden is not dead, he was placed into a medically induced coma and the whole incident was staged. Do you believe this? I find it hard to believe, so why do I post this? Because I am instructed to do so.......what will the end result be and what is the meaning of what I post?

Psychotic minds would like to know.

• Este
    Este

Life support for a dead man? Obviously a fake photo......how many times has the Terminator died on film and it looks oh so real.

Why is it Bin Laden was buried at sea instead of returning the body to his homeland?

E.

• Este
    Este

Revelations:

6 Then I heard the noise of a huge crowd. It sounded like the roar of rushing waters and like loud thunder. The people were shouting,
    "Hallelujah!
    Our Lord God is the King who rules over all.
    7 Let us be joyful and glad!
    Let us give him glory!
    It is time for the Lamb's wedding.
    His bride has made herself ready.
    8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given to her to wear."
    Fine linen stands for the right things that God's people do.

A Sign Out Of Mecca, It Is The "CHRIST" not muhammad.......

First we cleans our spirits in The Heavens in like manner to those after war under GOD's rule......then upon the earth of mankind.......AMEN

estephan, the faithful slave in humility to his master Christ.......Amen

• Este
    Este

And this person rambles on and on.......

i also predict he will threaten me with his god or something of that sort.

It has been proven to me personally that anyone whom stands against me in an unrighteous manner will stumble.......

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

Bin Laden is not dead,a severe catastrophe headed our way.

i predict este will continue to post this type of coincedental soapbox propaganda.

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

i now predict that este will not accept my prediction and resulting fulfilled prophesy and will get angry that his god is now speaking through me instead. he will then post something to discredit my predictive skill.

i also predict that este will continue to try to say something bad is coming, and when something bad eventually happens, he will say he predicted it.

i predict the sun will rise tomorrow. lets see what happens. when i'm right you'll have to accept my powers.

A prediction or prophecy in regards to an occurance within the moon will not be fulfilled if it involves the sun.......simple. I have no powers, it is The Holy Spirit acting within me......

Estephan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

Thanks for the giggle.

• Este
    Este

India, North Korea, and China......what are their relations? It will occurr in India, something about Korea.....reiterated

Estephan

• Este
    Este

(5/1/2011
    45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

What is the meaning? A rock cut out of a mountain? Mount Saint Helens so perhaps a volcanic eruption.......Norad is deep within a mountain and it requires that a hole be cut out of a mountain, like when you mine for the elements like gold etc. etc.

Nuclear War?

But not by Human Hands it the key.......the earth is overheating so more than likely an eruption "will" ocurr.

Estephan, the faithful and wise servant of The Almighty GOD, and Jesus Christ.......Amen

Volcano eruption forces closure of Iceland airspace
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    May 22, 2011 11:17 a.m. EDT

Fulfilled in Part, as the beginning of eruptions

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit