And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Someone isn't far away of being taken away to a mental institute for evaluation.

Are you wearing a white robe Este so that god can see you and give you your justified deliverance.

• sir82
    sir82
    Estephan, the faithful slave

Have you talked to JCanon / Larsinger recently? I think he's looking for you.

I think he either wants to buy you a beer, or go off riding with you on a flame colored steed while throwing burning hailstones at a few billion people, give or take.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Amen Este. However, quoting scripture here is like having a gorgeous woman at your side when you walk into a gay bar. Not much is gonna happen, you may even get thrown out....

Matthew 7:6 (New International Version, ©2011)

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

• Este
    Este

OMG OMG OMG It's the end of the world!

So how long did it take you to figure this one out? Even the young children of the earth know.........act your age, not your shoe size (Prince)

A hidden meaning in what I write, are you intelligent enough to figure it out?

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Ask a genuine question and THE ALMIGHTY GOD will respond in His own words.......

You cannot ask beyond what is written, or about anything unknown to me, the slave.......

Estephan

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Contrary I quiver when I read the words typed by my hand

You can get pills for that

• Este
    Este

Greetings, this is your Heavenly Father whether you choose to believe or not. Those of you that have met my servant, Estephan, within this realm or forum whichever you choose to call it, are considered to be first fruits to Me. Estephan is my slave and My witness, which will prove to those upon the earth that I have done all according to My Will, and according to what I have put forth through My prophets in written word.

All those that have met My servant, Estephan, in person, are those that have been chosen by Me in order to raise my servant for his duties upon the earth in My Kingdom. As first fruits this means that you will receive blessings and counseling first. You will be judged according to your deeds until true repentance is met.

Without a doubt My Words will be fulfilled. This time period upon My earth where all creation have lived with free will is coming to an end. Thereafter, My beloved son will take over and rule according to all that is written.

Those of you that have kept awake and have seen the prophecies in fulfillment will bow down to Me upon reading this in faith. I will know whether you have or not. I will assign those that bow a position in My Kingdom upon the earth when it becomes established. After knowing that you have been chosen as first fruits and the meaning of it, and you choose to ridicule My servant, you will be ridiculed as well.

In the beginning of My sons reign, the spirits will communicate to you in your mind without uttering a single word. You will feel great strength before you and will sense someone present. The feeling is great and will bring calmness to your person.

This is all I have to say in this manner. When my son arrives he will say to you “Enter into the Glory of your Master”. The spirits in the heavens look forward to meeting all upon the earth in My day.

So how should I sign My Name?

YHVH

• sir82
    sir82

Is it just me, or is it funny to anyone else that the Lord and Master of the Universe, He who created billions upon billions of stars, the vast universe, everything in it, Who exists from eternity to eternity....

....chooses to commuicate with his earthly subjects via a (no disrespect) perfectly average website read by maybe a few thousand people?

I mean come on! I want thunder & lightning, rumbling mountains, earth splitting open, flaming signs in the heavens.....

...and all we get is (no disrespect) Este.....

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Do you want me to worship you or something Este?

What do you want me to do..........go on tell me, cos I wanna be saved too!

• manthedan
    manthedan

"time period upon My earth where all creation have lived with free will is coming to an end."

Este 'the Evil Slave'

That sounds EVIL, something out of a Star Wars Movie....no thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit