And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

este-the kingdom does not come observable.the kingdom of god is within you and is manifested in your actions.the world has been here millions upon millions of years and will continue millions into the future.every generation thinks they are that special generation.when you grow old and die -you can see your grandma in the spirit realm.you and her are not ever coming back to this earth no matter how hard you wish.

• the max
    the max

Este, I have seen the (NEW) light, may I be the first of the new 144 000 to worship you.Lord if I may be so bold, mayI suggest a new name for our religion, can we use the name ESTEPHAN or should we use the tetragramaton PRICK , We can call ourselves, prick witnesses, we can move to Waco, or broke-lyn and establish your mighty empire from there, Can I be on mikes when we get there ? I just love walkin up and down the Isles with that extending ROD. Anyway lord I digress, Can we have 72 whores, instead of virgins, also I dont want to do Jihad, I dont mind if other members of our faith do it, 24 hours notification re location and delivery system required, We can start our meetings , with PRICK MELODIES, such as, Este is a nob, Este is a loony. OMG no foreskin stuff either.LORD I AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, your humble servant ect ect

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hate you mrsjones you are a wicked person......you will be brought before me in The Kingdom of GOD

Love what is good, hate what is bad........something will befall you in a negative way, as God's promise to Abraham and his offspring, He will curse those that call down evil upon Abraham and his offspring.

Estephan

Hahaaaaa, just because I showed a bit of concern for you (thought you were going to off yourself) you try to curse me. What a negative little man you are and you showed your ass and true colors yet again. Why do I have that affect on you? Why can I make you lose your cookies over and over again? Hm? You're certainly no Christ Jesus.

• Este
    Este

este-the kingdom does not come observable.the kingdom of god is within you and is manifested in your actions.the world has been here millions upon millions of years and will continue millions into the future.every generation thinks they are that special generation.when you grow old and die -you can see your grandma in the spirit realm.you and her are not ever coming back to this earth no matter how hard you wish.

If you choose to believe this way then so be it......all truths will be proven in "this" lifetime meaning mine and yours.......without a doubt, or I am not the faithful and discreet slave.....

Estephan

• Este
    Este

LORD I AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, your humble servant ect ect

Your personal instruction from GOD......humble yourself before The Almighty.

Estephan

• d
    d

Este get some meds. You should be in a straight jacket you are truly crazy.

• the max
    the max

Este are you a female god ? If so can I shaft you ? If you a male God cancel that request!!!

• Este
    Este

Este get some meds. You should be in a straight jacket you are truly crazy.

Crazy is what crazy does, show evidence that I am crazy or shut up..........all that has been foretold in the inspired writings have come to pass with the exception of a few coming up.

If it is from GOD, it iwll come to pass it is written

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Este are you a female god ? If so can I shaft you ? If you a male God cancel that request!!!

This is such a stupid question why I even bother with it is beyond me, oh but wait, there are those that believe in Goddesses you must be one of the stupid ones.....

Estephan

• d
    d

Este you are because your rants do not make any sense.Where are you getting your sources from.Do not say the bible because the book was inspired by men not God.Look up some reliable resources before posting on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit