And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Este
    Este

Let's cut to the chase. The acid test of any prophet is the accurate fulfillment of their prophesies. Please be so kind & concerned for our welfare by giving us the date of Armageddon. You surely must know. It would be an act of loving kindness on your part to share that insite with us.

Armageddon commenced at the same time the war in the middle east took place under the reign of the wild beast.......it is a war in heaven not against people upon the earth. Satan inspired the war in the middle east to take place.

13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

15 “Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har–Ma·ged´on.

Estephan

• transhuman68
  • Este
    Este

No thank you, I have already had some with my oatmeal.....

E.

• Este
    Este

The Dragon is satan, The wild beast is United States, Great Britain, and Spain. The kings of the earth are the United Nations.....who is the false prophet?..........starts with an "M"

7 And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

Estephan

• Este
    Este

The false prophet is Muhammad.......

Estephan, the faithful and wise servant of The Almighty GOD, and of Jesus Christ.......AMEN

• Este
    Este

Warfare is not a spiritual warfare like J.W.s have been taught, it is a literal war where people lose their lives. People in the Middle East have been put into prison, have hated and killed one another....unlike the W.T.S. who were in jail for a short period of time. They are misleading people like many other religions upon the earth. The promises through Abraham still belong to those in The Middle East namely the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael...the land belongs to those from the line of Ishmael and GOD will remove all of those that it does not belong to.

I am the "true" slave and there are no others besides me I am one person. I provide truth as food at the proper time and gifts from above in prophecy.......make your minds and hearts over and prepare yourself for Jesus Christ.....AMEN

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Viewed 1666 times

And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

Who will post next?

E.

• charlie brown jr.
  • VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

V665V665

• Este
    Este

posted 11 days ago (4/29/2011)

Are you a person cheating on your spouse? A signifcant marriage will be broken by GOD shortly revealing to all who has been cheating on their spouse.....wonder who, but one thing for sure it will make the headlines.....

Estephan

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver split
    By Alan Duke, CNN
    May 10, 2011 2:33 p.m. EDT

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced Monday that they are "amicably separating," but there was no mention of divorce in their joint statement.

Confirmation of their split came just two weeks after the 25th anniversary of their marriage and four months after Schwarzenegger left the California governor's office.

"This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us," their statement said. "After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion, and prayer, we came to this decision together."

The Governator, Arnold Schwarzenegger, has been caught on tape cheating on his wife with a “busty lady”, while at a party at the Playboy mansion.

One of the ladies from the party described Arnold’s behavior at the Playboy mansion,

“I was shocked because he was married. Arnold was all over us trying to get us to go home with him. He plied us with alcohol and kept making the moves on us all night . . . He came across as a big pervert."

Fulfilled.....

Estephan, the faithful slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit