And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Este
    Este

(5/1/2011
    45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

What is the meaning? A rock cut out of a mountain? Mount Saint Helens so perhaps a volcanic eruption.......Norad is deep within a mountain and it requires that a hole be cut out of a mountain, like when you mine for the elements like gold etc. etc.

Nuclear War?

But not by Human Hands it the key.......the earth is overheating so more than likely an eruption "will" ocurr.

Estephan, the faithful and wise servant of The Almighty GOD, and Jesus Christ.......Amen

Volcano eruption forces closure of Iceland airspace
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    May 22, 2011 11:17 a.m. EDT

Fulfilled in Part, as the beginning of eruptions

Estephan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Realistically, it not much of a prediction since eruptions happen all the time.

How many volcanoes erupt every day?
    The Smithsonian Institution has the Global Volcanism Network and a monthly bulletin about eruptions. About 50 to 60 eruptions happen each month. Some volcanoes are in constant activity — Stromboli, Kilauea, or Sakurajima, for example. There are many examples of volcanoes which show some sign of renewed danger and then erupt within an hour, though more commonly, within one day. Most eruptions last hours but some continue for weeks and months.

How many times does the average volcano erupt each century?
    I would say that the average volcano erupts about one time every 100 years, but that varies from one volcano to the next. My favorite, Masaya, has been very active every 25 years, but has not had any important eruptions for about 200 years.

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4882

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If I was Simon I'd kick all these fuckin loons off my site at the 1st hint of insanity. Messing about is one thing, but obvious certifiable nuttiness is serious. Go and get some help FFS.

However I do see the entertainment value

Este 48 hours of CONTINUOUS daylight in the New York sometime in the next 7 days will convince me of your claims, nothing short of it will....why??? why?? why am i baiting him? I couldnt help myself...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Apparently the "slave" isn't aware of all the other volcanic activity in the month of May:

11 May-17 May 2011

New Activity/Unrest : | Aso, Kyushu | Bulusan, Luzon | Etna, Sicily (Italy) | Kizimen, Eastern Kamchatka (Russia) | Telica, Nicaragua | Tungurahua, Ecuador | Ulawun, New Britain | Yasur, Vanuatu (SW Pacific)
    Ongoing Activity : | Bagana, Bougainville | Batu Tara, Komba Island (Indonesia) | Dukono, Halmahera |Karymsky, Eastern Kamchatka (Russia) | Katmai, Alaska Peninsula | Kilauea, Hawaii (USA) |Popocatépetl, México | Sakura-jima, Kyushu | Santa María, Guatemala | Shiveluch, Central Kamchatka (Russia) | Soufrière Hills, Montserrat

This page is updated on Wednesdays. Please see the GVP Home Page for news of the latest significant activity.

Here's the link for ya "slave": http://www.volcano.si.edu/reports/usgs/

• Este
    Este

(5/1/2011)

(May 22, 2011)

It is all a matter of timing......timing is everything.

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit