And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

God's grammar isn't too hot

• the max
    the max

I used to do Acid and a lot weed, in the 70s, when I read you post I thought I was having a flashback, I really hope your having a laugh, whether or not people would share your humour is another point, If your laughing your ass off, great, If not, seeking medical help for psychosis may be urgent for you. And for the poster who suggested, Sciptures are irrellevent, here, I beg to differ, Ive learned more here in 3 weeks, than as a JW in 13 years.

• Este
    Este

Is it just me, or is it funny to anyone else that the Lord and Master of the Universe, He who created billions upon billions of stars, the vast universe, everything in it, Who exists from eternity to eternity....

....chooses to commuicate with his earthly subjects via a (no disrespect) perfectly average website read by maybe a few thousand people?

I mean come on! I want thunder & lightning, rumbling mountains, earth splitting open, flaming signs in the heavens.....

...and all we get is (no disrespect) Este.....

God cannot communicate with you as He does me, you are not the slave. Trust me GOD's presence will immediatley cause you to bow. He seems afar and in complete peace when you feel His presence. Love emanates from Him constantly. You feel euphoriic (sp) so to speak. This is the feeling of being filled with Holy Spirit. THink of it, you all are witnesses to the fact that yes GOD has made his servant, myself, known. What better way to reach many then to post on the internet. Door to door is not benefical too much time wasted. And last of all, you come from an organization that carries "my" title unworthily. So GOD came to you all as some are considered to be apostates. What better way to humiliate the organization then to post to those they have disregarded.

Do you want me to worship you or something Este?

What do you want me to do..........go on tell me, cos I wanna be saved too!

Do nothing but worship GOD and wait, meanwhile preserving yourself alive and you will never die in repentance. You have read only GOD recieves worship so you know I do not recieve worship. What does worship mean? wor-Word, or adhere to the word of GOD, or follow His laws. That is the meaning of worship.

"time period upon My earth where all creation have lived with free will is coming to an end."

Este 'the Evil Slave'

That sounds EVIL, something out of a Star Wars Movie....no thanks!

The end of turmoil and wickedness is good not bad. GOD sends His son Jesus as our savior. In order to save us from the wicked spirits, and ourselves. And yes, I am the evil slave as well. How do you test ones heart but to have them do something contrary to what is in their heart? GOD allows those He is raising in the heavens to feel my emotions in order to know my heart. GOD proves everything, even why I was chosen.

God's grammar isn't too hot

By whose standard? GOD will have one language for all people. If you understood what was read then that is all that matters.

I used to do Acid and a lot weed, in the 70s, when I read you post I thought I was having a flashback, I really hope your having a laugh, whether or not people would share your humour is another point, If your laughing your ass off, great, If not, seeking medical help for psychosis may be urgent for you. And for the poster who suggested, Sciptures are irrellevent, here, I beg to differ, Ive learned more here in 3 weeks, than as a JW in 13 years.

Have you ever heard of the trinity doctrine? Why people teach that God talks to Himself and millions follow the teaching. How odd is that? I hate drugs and take them only when needed. Perhaps your flashbacks are a result of all the drugs you did in your youth and even now.......

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Have a good day I am out and about.......

Estephan

• the max
    the max

Good lad, your taking the piss !

• Este
    Este

Never jump to conclusions or go by what you hear from someone else. This creates chaos and anguish, especially in relationships. Only act on what you know to be true......Bring your mind and your heart together in unity and you become strong. Never let your emotions outweigh your thinking ability, it makes for bad decisions......Why feel emotions for someone that does not reciprocate? Love is strong when mutual. Circumstances bring people together at times where there lacks love in the relationship. These unions will be broken and people will be united in love, never because of circumstance.

Estephan

• marmot
    marmot

Holy shit, how many fortune cookies did you have to gorge on to come up with that paragraph?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Hey, I think the OP came out in this episdoe of bullsh!t! lol

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=S9T53GSH

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

You're cracking me up Este..............keep 'em coming I need a good laugh to get me going in the morning

Hoab

• marmot
    marmot

Also: "Why feel emotions for someone that does not reciprocate? Love is strong when mutual."

That doesn't sound very Christ-like at all, you adorable little false prophet. In fact, it goes counter to the Golden Rule itself. Wow. So these half-baked platitudes are supposed to be straight from the mouth of the creator of the Universe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit